See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 23, 2017

Best for its price, in september 2017 we spent one week in this hotel, room 831.
Rooms are big,clean and with very beautiful sea view . Food is good but mostly the same, no sea food. However the breakfast is pretty the same every day. No all inclusive cocktails, only wine bier and Raki(local vodka) . The village is not big, and very quiet. Reception staff, best staff ever !! kind, friendly and helpful.
Wifi is good only in lobby.
I am satisfied about this trip.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Svyatoslav K
Reviewed August 20, 2017

Well from the beach 100 meters uphill. Rooms are ok but some bathrooms are horrible. We had to change the room at the beginning. Food is ok but mostly amazing. However the breakfast is pretty the same every day. No all inclusive cocktails. Just bier and wine or Rakia. The village Bali is not to big. We preferred borrowing the car for a trip to Rethymnon. Animation team just French and Czech but they were amazing except of Kareem (see below). daily activity are great. people are nice. wifi is very poor.
further on
I do not like personal reviews but this guy deserves it to be written. This one is going to be about one very rude french animator named Kareem. People watch out of this individual that may spoil your vacation from time to time because he is not able to understand what is the role of the animator. That means that he is supposed to be at Atali village for people that pay a lot of money to be there and to be entertained not vice versa. People who did not come here to see Kareem as a guy that can not behave. He argues with resort guests, I personally saw how he almost stared a fight with a resort guest during a pool game and was yelling at him showing rude gestures. I recommend him a psychological test if he is not an .......!? In that case he should definitely not be doing the job of animator he is doing because I personally see it as absolutely inappropriate for him, for guests of the resort and for the good will of the resort Atali villag as well. I am very sorry about this to write.This is my opinion based on my own experience.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed May 13, 2017

We spent a week in Atali in May 2017. Close to the best beach in Bali! The hotel wasn't overcrowded. The room was quite comfortable, the only problem is a shower. The floor was always wet. Meals were quite acceptable, lots of vegetables and salads. Alcohol is awful , we bought retzina(light white wine) in the nearest shop. We caught a cheap last minute tour , so I got more than I expected. Wifi is rather good at the lobby, we also had it in our room, The greatest advantage of the hotel is the staff! Everybody was smiling,everybody was helpful. I asked for two pillows, i was brought them in some minutes. Olga , a receptionist, is a real star, we will remember her smile and kind words) Anyway,I would definitely come again.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Ekaterina S
Reviewed February 9, 2017 via mobile

We had a wonderful time there at Atali village .. very satisfied with the service specially from Eleftheria at the reception..nice room and a great restaurant..they have a Greek night every Thursday ., worth a visit..

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 17, 2016 via mobile

First impression was how do I get up the steep incline to even get to the reception! And I mean Steep!! If you are fit and healthy then it wouldn't be a problem but for myself it certainly was. There are also a number of steps around so would not recommend if you have any mobility problems. The reception staff was lovely and went out of her way to make sure we were ok but seemed a bit surprised we were English and we soon realised why... We were the only English in the hotel all the time we were there! We didn't find this a problem as the staff were friendly and we had come away for a quiet week to relax but if you like to meet people and join in with the entertainment it was all in French. The pool was great, freshwater, and big enough although the hotel was busy. The food was plentiful and although limited choice, enough to be able to find something to eat. The rooms aren't huge but adequate and cleaned daily. There is not a lot to do outside of the hotel as in a small village with just a few shops and restaurants but you can walk up to the main road and catch the bus either to Rethynmon or Heraklion about 30 mins away. Overall a lovely hotel in quiet location as long as you don't mind the French.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family