All reviewsfamily atmospherepool areaa great weekgood sizeshuttleislandfacilitieskossea4kmholidayaccommodationbedroomfridgegreece
Reviewed June 15, 2015

Looking for a quiet hotel ánd with a central location? The Small Village is what you want.
Almost right in the middle of Kos island, it's only a few minutes drive from Mastichari! You can reach Kos town ánd Kefalos within half an hour.
The hotel offers rooms or houses with kitchenette, but give also excellent Greec meals.
Most of all, you are surrounded by nature.
We were charmed by the good energy!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
Irini Z, Ιδιοκτήτης at The Small Village, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2016

Dear Annie!

First of all, thank you very much for you feedback!
We really appreciate it!!
Also, we will be very glad to welcome you back to our hotel!

Reviewed May 31, 2015

I stayed 3 nights and found the hotel excellent . It is well located in a quiet resort - a short drive (10 minute ) from Mastichari village, As I was on the island for business , accommodated in the middle of the island was pretty convenient for me . The bed extremely comfortable and the room adequately furnished- I also had coffee making facility !! The bathroom is with bathtub which I found ideal after a long day. Excellent Wi-Fi -very important for me !
And the staff so helpful !!!.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business

Dear Michal!

Thank you very much for your candid review of your recent stay at our hotel!
We appreciate your positive comments about accomodation and facilities!
We will be really glad to see you again in our hotel!

Reviewed May 31, 2015

And the staff so helpful !!!.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business

Dear Michal!

Thank you very much for your candid review of your recent stay at our hotel!
We appreciate your positive comments about accomodation and facilities!
We will be really glad to see you again in our hotel!

Reviewed May 30, 2015

My husband and I began our Greek vacation in Kos at The Small Village . We were treated like part of the family from check in. They arraigned a car from the airport and even our driver was fabulous. Meals were great and we also visited Hippocrates garden nearby - also recommended by Trip advisor. They even found the shopping I was interested in and set my husband up with tours he loved. We highly recommend this hotel. The location was great as well.

Thank you.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear Sonia!

Thank you a lot for your feedback regarding the vacation at The Small Village Hotel.
We are really pleased to read your comments that you enjoyed your stay with us.
It would be such a pleasure to see you again in our hotel!

Reviewed May 28, 2015

The staff was really helpful and polite. The apartment was comfortable and quite large for the 4 of us. We also had a nice view to the sea watching the sunset and the nearby island Kalymnos. We have tried some very tasty local dishes. The pool is fantastic and we really enjoyed the evenings by the pool bar.We felt quite safe to leave the kids play alone in the village. We do recommend it for relaxing family holidays.

Room Tip: The Family rooms
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family

Dear Nedia!

We really appriciate your feedback about vacation in the Small Village Hotel!
It would be so nice to us to see you again in our amazing village!