We are biased because we are members of Diamond Resorts who own the property,however this is our first visit here and will not be our last.The accommodation and resort is delightful.The staff are all excellent and very helpful.Rooms have balconies facing south west looking out to sea and across the valley...that makes for beautiful afternoons and evening watching the sun set.This is a volcanic and dramatic valley and to get to the beach and "family" activities is a 20 minute walk down the hill,but the peace and quiet up the hill is well worth being up here and away from the crowds.Good restaurant and on site shop for the self caterers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the rugged mountains and sparkling ocean, many of Cala Blanca's comfortable accommodations—which benefit from satellite TVs and feature full kitchens—enjoy wonderful views from tiered balconies of the exotic fauna and flora and volcanic craters of Gran Canaria, truly one of the last European paradise isles. Indeed, Cala Blanca is a stylish resort in an elegant and much sought after vacation location boasting tranquil days and nights along the black sand beach of Playa Taurito; sheltered by the headlands, it's the perfect place to wile away the hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Cala Blanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Cala Blanca Hotel Mogan
- Hotel Cala Blanca
- Cala Blanca Gran Canaria/Mogan, Canary Islands