All reviews water park paradise hotels salt water piano bar arena plaza mini golf entertainment area puerto rico animation team free entrance la bamba hotel pool mexican night cleaned daily great holiday per day krabi spa
Reviewed April 20, 2016 via mobile

Nice hotel, clean, staff friendly. Food poor for vegetarians not always clear which dishes have meat or fish in them. Games around the pool darts etc good fun. Pool very warm. Lukas from animation team very friendly knew everyone by name.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lesley577
Reviewed April 20, 2016

Yet again stayed at this hotel for a 2nd year, had a brilliant time. I travelled whilst being 5 months pregnant and was just the break I needed. The food quality had improved since the year before and also the entertainment. wouldn't hesitate to book again

Room Tip: High floor room
1  Thank m_devenney
Reviewed April 9, 2016

Unlike a previous review stating that "Not adults only!" I'd like to state that up until 1st April it is. I think they have confused the resort with the hotel as other hotels within this resort aren't. Our 18 year old son, who was in an adjoining room cannot be considered as a child.
We stay at this resort from 27th March until 6th April and had a loverly time. The staff, all of them, we're always smiling and always said "hola" (hello) everytime without fail. The rooms are cleaned daily and if as in our case I light bilb blow, after telling reception it was changed that day while we were out. We also asked for extra pillows, which they were happy to fulfill.
The food was lovely and it never ran out. It was continually being refilled and in some cases cooked in front of you. There was a wide selection of food, enough that you never had to eat the same meal twice.
The pool area was quite with its own bar, I have to admit that the Sangria at the pool bar is better than the Piano bar. We did lounge around the pool a lot and never once encountered screaming kids. The resort has a aqua park where families can go to keep there kids entertained.
All in all the Costa Taurito hotel is a lovely place to stay and will be going back.

Room Tip: Great for adjoining rooms.
1  Thank Gary B
Reviewed April 7, 2016

We have just returned from a 10 day HoIiday in this lovely hotel. From the moment we walked in to the minute we left the staff, reception, restaurant, bar staff,cleaners were all so hard working. It was spotlessly clean, all the staff work tirelessly to ensure you enjoy your stay. Nothing was too much trouble. The food was lovely, plenty of choice at all mealtimes, continually topped up so there was never a shortage of choice,particularly loved the sangria at the pool bar!!
Thankyou to all the staff at paradise Costa taurito to helping us enjoy our holiday so much!

Room Tip: For families an interconnected room is good, we had one for our son and it worked really well.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed April 6, 2016

We travelled here March 22nd for one week I had contacted the hotel direct and low cost holidays to make sure this was adult only. They both confirmed that it was until the 1st of April. I asked even though Easter was during our stay. YES they both confirmed. You guessed it was not. I tried to call low cost holidays but of course it was Easter. I asked to speak to the Manger of the hotel three times I was told he was very busy and would make contact via letter under our door. This never happened. The only entertainment was in the valley with the other resort hotels. The entertainment was terrible and of course the valley was full of family's with children. Not the adult only holiday we had booked. The food was excellent no fault there. The hotel is 2* at best the rooms dated the bath was cracked. Dressing table had no mirror and the varnish was peeling off. The pool bar guy was the only guy to smile. Animation guy was lovely but only activity suitable was Aqua gym and this was only once during our stay. Hubby did shooting once. Would we stay here again... Not a chance in hell!