All reviews grounds are lovely beautiful place big pool within walking distance close to town pool area fresh fruit kitchenette douglas world tico william climate cabinas paradise
Reviewed August 25, 2018

I don't have any advice because my family and I only slept in the hotel for one night on our way to the airport. I wish we had found time to use the lovely pool. It was my third time in two years to stay at Las Colinas del Sol.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Birgitta P, Gerente at Hotel Colinas del Sol, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2018

Dear Claudio,

Thanks for your opinion, we hope that next time you could to get a good time at the pool.

Reviewed July 24, 2018

It was a lovely place with excellent staff and neat clean cabins. It was all walking distance to town and food and beverage on site was good. Pool area was excellent!
I could not participate in on site activities but they looked like a lot of fun!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Birgitta P, Propietario at Hotel Colinas del Sol, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2018

Dear Carolyn
thanks for your opinion.
hope to welcome you soon again.

Reviewed May 28, 2018

I appreciate all the staff -- everyone was nice and helpful. My son is at school at New Summit Academy. I will be happy to stay at the hotel again when I visit him and will recommend the hotel to others looking to visit the area.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Birgitta P, Propietario at Hotel Colinas del Sol, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2018

Thanks for your opinion and recomendation. We are looking forward to welcome you again.
Best wishes

Reviewed March 7, 2018

A pretty simple hotel, everything a little outdated. Everything clean though and the pool area is great. I have not had dinner here. The breakfast is very basic, but you do get fresh fruit, the typical rice and beans and some cheese. It was a bit noisy with dogs barking constantly and you can hear your neighbors easily.

Date of stay: February 2018
1  Thank bianca923

Thanks for your opinion.

Reviewed February 23, 2018

From the moment we were greeted warmly by William at the reception desk, we were blown away by the friendly, "Tico" spirit of this beautiful place. The grounds are lovely, the restaurant is open aired with good food, it has a big pool, and lovely, spacious cabina like rooms with a hammock to sway in on the patio. And all for such an affordable price!

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hello, thanks for your opinion. It is always a plesure to welcome you and hope to welcome you again.
Best wishes