All reviewssea saltmuay thai classspa villagetai restaurantspecial thanksin room diningguardian angelreef poolsunset cocktailsfour seasonsocean view villastreet foodcomplimentary activitiesshook restauranttour of the propertylowest temperatureprivate cooking class
Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

It was an absolute delight to stay for 5 nights at The Ritz-Carlton Koh Samui. Me, my husband and 10 year old son had a fabulous time through out our stay. It all started at the Check-in pavilion with its breathtaking view and the welcome we got from the staff. After a welcome drink and cold towels, our luggage was sent off separately to our room and we were given a tour of the property in a buggy before taking us to our stunning room with ocean view from 2 sides. The room was our haven to relax for the next couple of days. The balcony was our spot for morning coffees with the most beautiful views.
Going forward, we dined af the Hotel’s Thai restaurant and we absolutely loved the food and live entertainment. Will recommend a meal here definitely. The Hotel offers evening drinks and snacks every evening and cannot be missed, especially since it’s a great spot for pictures at sunset. The staff takes fabulous pictures FYI .
The breakfast every morning at Shook is a treat with their outstanding staff. They made us feel special every morning with their charming hospitality. On the day of our check out, they presented me with hand carved soaps and a beautiful hand written card which made it very hard for me to leave this heavenly property.
Our time spent st the pool was wonderful as well. The staff st the pool area always tryi to make you comfortable from sunscreen to after sun lotions. We had quite a few cocktails and small meals here. The infinity pool overlooking the beach was one of the best we have been to.
The hotel concierge gave us awesome recommendations for nearby spas, restaurants and a photographer for a photo shoot of our family. We took all the suggestions and were very happy with all. The free shuttle bus to Chewang beach and Fisherman’s Wharf was a big bonus and we used it many times.
Overall, me and my family had a memorable time at the Ritz Carlton Koh Samui and cannot wait to come back with our elder son real soon.
Big thank you to all the staff at the property for treating us like royalty and leaving an indelible mark in our hearts for them. Truly grateful.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank suchetaabbi
Mahmoud S, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Koh Samui, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2018

Dear suchetaabbi,

Thank you for sharing this wonderful and detailed review of your stay with us. We are very grateful to hear that you and your family enjoyed facilities, dining encounters, and the warm hospitality provided by our Ladies and Gentlemen. Your promise of a return together with your elder son is also a great compliment to us – thank you very much for that.

The team and I are delighted that you were left with such memorable Ritz-Carlton memories and look forward to warmly welcoming you back for more.

Reviewed July 12, 2018

We stayed at the resort for 2 days this July. The resort is less than a year old. From the rooms, infinity pool, and the wonderful restaurants. The breakfast is outstanding.
But what makes this one step beyond is its people. I had an incident with my scooter, and hurt myself. Bernice, from guest services, came with a vehicle and took me back to the resort. The nurse
treated my wounds and bandaged me. I cannot say how appreciative my family and I for this. The kindness is truly remarkable. I want to thank Bernice and her staff for this. I wish the incident would have never happened,
but since it did, I am glad I had Ritz Carlton Koh Samui to assist me during my ordeal.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank chiaster
Mahmoud S, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Koh Samui, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2018

Dear chiaster,

Thank you for sharing this wonderful review with us.

It brings me great pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay here with us, especially the rooms, swimming pool, and dining outlets - particularly the breakfast spread at Shook! restaurant. Furthermore, I am glad to hear that Bernice and the team were able to assist you with the scooter incident that happened. The team and I wish you a speedy recovery and hope you're feeling much better already.

Once again, thank you for staying with us during your recent visit to Koh Samui and we look forward to welcoming you back at The Ritz-Carlton, Koh Samui in the near future.

Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

Had a blast for my birthday here back in mid May. The property was still under completion process, however it still had a lot to offer: A stunning view the moment you arrived to check in, refreshing coconut jasmine juice as welcome drink, quiet and relaxing private beach with white sand and cristal blue water, spacious Suite and large marble bathtub, complementary sunset view cocktails, beach front pool with chairs in the middle of the pool..basically you can both have a quiet honeymoon pamper or family fun gathering here.
The associates are service minded. I feel bad for not being able to remember all of their names, but they def made my stay. Special thanks to Mr. Jo, Duty Manager, Chloe Guest Service Agent, buggy team and the supervisor by the beach who assisted us. Can’t forget Housekeeping team who made me super duper cute BD cake by towels. Everyone is smiley and bespoke!
Highly recommended.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Emerald P
Mahmoud S, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Koh Samui, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2018

Dear Emerald P,

Thank you for sharing the review and photos of your birthday celebration here with us. I am delighted to know that you thoroughly enjoyed the facilities and attentive service provided by Jojo, Chloe, and the rest of our Ladies and Gentlemen. Please know that your kind words of appreciation have been shared with the team to ensure a continuation of the wonderful experience they provide to our guests.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We look forward to more opportunities in creating unique and memorable Ritz-Carlton memories for you in the future.

Reviewed June 29, 2018

Ritz Carlton, Koh Samui was absolutely amazing! From the moment we checked in to the Arrival Pavilion, to the moment we checked out at the Departure Pavilion, we felt well looked after by the entire staff. I don't even know where to start to say what a great place this is! Upon arrival, Preeya greeted us, gave us a tour of the hotel, and checked in with us throughout our 6 day stay. Our room was extremely spacious with stunning views of the ocean. The breakfast buffet was out of this world, the Thai restaurant was delicious, the pool was beautiful and not too busy, and the grounds were immaculate. I do need to mention, there are quite a bit of stairs to navigate if you opt to walk around the resort instead of calling for a buggy. We did not mind this at all (as we are big walkers) however, I could see how some individuals might have a tough time getting around as the hills are quite steep. A quick call for a buggy and you're on your way! They are quick.

Speaking of getting around, the hotel offers a complimentary shuttle to the Friday Night market in Fisherman's Village, as well as several daily trips to Chaweng Beach; both of which are worth visiting. Super fun!

I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a five star experience, on this beautiful island of Koh Samui. We were so sad to leave! Ritz Carlton, Koh Samui....we will be back!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank eatdrinktravel2018

Dear eatdrinktravel2018,

Thank you for taking the time to write this enthusiastic review! I have shared your detailed feedback with our Ladies and Gentlemen, who are very happy to know that you and your partner had a wonderful stay with us. It is with great delight as I read about how you enjoyed experience from start to finish.

Once again, thank you for your word of recommendation. That, along with your promise of return, is one of the highest compliments for us and we truly appreciate it. We look forward to warmly welcoming you “home” soon.

Reviewed June 29, 2018

Incredible resort in every aspect. The service was immaculate, the food was the best I had in the island. The chef pacifically made food for my gluten free allergy. The resort is so beautiful and peaceful. Took the resort boat on an excursion and had an amazing experience. Luxury rooms with spectaculur views. Very welcoming and warm environment. The staff were super accomodating with always a smile on their face. Had the most amazing massage of my life at the spa. Received personal service all through my stay. The best experienceI have had in any resort in the world. Definitely deserves more than a 5 star. I will be back for sure.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Rlllove

Dear Rlllove,

Thank you for taking the time to share this wonderful review of your stay at The Ritz-Carlton, Koh Samui.

At The Ritz-Carlton, the genuine care and comfort of our guests is always our highest mission and our team works towards that by delivering the finest personal service and facilities for our guests. I am truly delighted to know that this was achieved during your recent stay and the experience has left you with such positive Ritz-Carlton memories. Rest assured that your high praises and promise of a return has been shared with our Ladies and Gentlemen who are further motivated by your kind words.

We look forward to welcoming you back for more wonderful memories soon.