“Great suit ”

Rocky's Fashion
Ranked #55 of 64 Shopping in Bophut
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Rocky's fashion located at central festival koh samui we provide suit dress leather jacket and shoes..,Rocky's fashion stands head and shoulders above many other tailors on koh samui offering the highest quality men's and women's fashion at unbelievable price with a reputation built on years of experience uou can rely on Rocky's fashion to deliver the finest mens and womens suit in a variety of fabric.there is almost unlimited selection,
Useful Information: Baby buggy parking, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

At rocky's fashion you will get the fantastic suit with very good price the service was excellent the quality and fit is very good,highly recommend,thanks for great suit

Rocky F, Owner at Rocky's Fashion, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2018

Dear Customer,

in 10 reviews
"chaweng"
"purchase"

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

I got a little apprehensive about making a suit not in my country and I can say that it was an amazing experience and I recommend everyone come in and make a suit for himself.

Great people and service.

Tom C, Owner at Rocky's Fashion, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2018

Dear Customer, First of all thank you for visiting my shop and giving me the chance to serve you .I am very glad to read that we did not disappoint you in anyways .and you are happy with our product and service. I am thankful to you for letting others know about my shop through your review.Hope you give me a chance in future also to serve you. Thanking you Rocky and team

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Contacted the store based on good reviews and got quick reply. Everything went smoothly and even got all measurements and fittings done at my hotel. As the schedule was so tight they sent the items via mail. Received them a few weeks later and really happy with the end result. I got two slimfit suits with vests (model was based on pics I looked up from instagram), wool coat and tuxedo shirt.

Recommended!

Dear Customer,
Thanking you

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

Best service ever! And really friendly people in the shop.
Ordered 1 suite, 1 shirt + tie, and ended up with buying 3 more trausers because i liked it so Much!

See more reviews
Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

I was asked to buy a suit about a million times while I was in Thailand. But for some reason Rocky’s stood out to me. The owner was very polite, friendly. He made me the first suit and I loved it so much a had to buy another. They do such a great job making you look perfect in their clothes. Everything fit like a glove. Their prices are more than fair. And when I go back I’m gonna go get a tailored jacket or maybe another suit lol. Every time I wear one of the suits everyone always compliments me on them. I feel like James Bond every time I put them on lol. I’ll never deal with anyone else. BEST SUITS IN THAILAND:)

Rocky F, Owner at Rocky's Fashion, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2018

Thank you, Rocky's fashion located at central festival koh samui