Lock in the lowest price from these sites
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 3, 2018

We stayed here the last week of August (last week of UK Summer hols). I think a lot of European countries had already gone back to school, so it wasn't too busy.
We stayed in a Eurocamp Vista Caravan. It was fine. Spotlessly clean. Some people have said the caravans are starting to look a bit tired, which I agree with, but the reps do a good cleaning job! Pools were really clean, with lots of deckchairs to choose from. We ate at the Pizzeria on site and the Robin Hood restaurant. Both were lovely, with good food. Good park for our 6 year old. We tried the mini disco, but wasn't for us.
We went to a nearby beach for a day and hired sun loungers. We visited Pisa. Eurocamp reception have an excellent car park for Pisa on their noticeboard. Use it! It is fab.
We visited Casale Marittimo which is just lovely. Turn right out of the campsite instead of left. Not much to do there but have a coffee and watch the world go by.
Sean and Stephanie the Eurocamp reps were helpful and polite. The toilet seat broke, and after leaving them a note we got a replacement the next day.
The site itself has little apartments with views over the Tuscan hills, they looked nice from the outside.
We found all the campsite staff to be very helpful, and patient with my awful attempt to order strawberry ice creams.
Just a few hints: Take bug repellent and anti histamine cream etc, as you will get bitten.
The big Coop shop is better than Conad, has more choice.
I paid for 10 hours WiFi and had 2 hours left over at the end of the week. I believe people had WiFi issues in previous weeks due to a large number of users, but I had no issues.
There are washing machines in each toilet block. 3.50 euros per wash, and you get washing liquid. We did 2 loads whilst we were there!

I would recommend here to anyone!

Room tip: I believe Vista Eurocamp caravans are the 'posh' ones.
Date of stay: August 2018
1  Thank nickydodd
Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here last week in June, first week in July. Site was recommended by some friends who had stayed here the year before. We certainly weren't disappointed. Beautiful location with well maintained grounds and pool areas. Very relaxed chilled atmosphere with helpful staff on hand. We came with Eurocamp and our hosts Sean and Steph were great. We hired a Vista caravan which was relatively spacious albeit starting to look a bit tired in places (Eurocamp definitely need to upgrade their vans on this site.. A number of fellow holiday makers also flagged this... Both our toilet flushes were broken). Still this didn't detract from a fabulous holiday. Lots of fantastic places to visit and plenty to amuse a 9 year old and an 8 year old. Couple of minor gripes were the lack of sunbeds by the pool.. Only deck chairs available .. Which frankly weren't overly comfortable (never could quite work out where to put my arms?)...still I have a very tanned front at least .
Also the fact they seemingly banned inflatables in the large main pool from 1st July....(high season apparently)... Despite continuing to sell them in the shop by the bucket load. Kids were not happy. Still kept the greyhead lane swimmers happy I guess . One final bit of advice if you go to Cecina CoOp. Make sure you bag, weigh and label all your fruit and veg before you go to the checkout... Also alot of the CoOp discounts are only applicable if you have a CoOp card (which of course you won't)
Ciao

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed June 24, 2018

My daughter, grandson and I stayed at Camping Valle Gaia, Casale Marittimo, Tuscany, Italy for 5 nights. This was my first experience camping and found the campsite excellent for children. My grandson is 4 years old and the main children's pool was never too crowded, in fact half the time we had the pool to ourselves and is very shallow. There are also deckchairs everywhere and we never struggled to secure two chairs in the shade.

The food in the restaurants was tasty and there was something for everyone so no need to go hungry and despite reports that the shop was not well stocked it had everything we needed to eat well if not eating out.

If you eat in the Pizza Gaia, again there are options for everyone and if you have young children it is sited right next to the very large children's playground. We ate there twice and booked a table next to the playground so my grandson could go and play while we relaxed and could keep an eye on him at the same time.

The reps for Eurocamp, Steph and Sean, are a lovely young couple and I have to admit bent over backwards to help all their guests. In fact Steph picked us up from the station in Cecina to take us to the campsite on arrival as we could not find a taxi at the time (although there are normally some outside the station). Steph also ran me into town on a couple of occasions as I needed cigarettes which the camp shop does not sell. They are both on hand if you have any issue, although I found no fault with the site at all as everything is catered for.

All in all a really relaxing holiday for adults and children alike and I will definitely be happy to stay there again.

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed June 23, 2018

We visited June 2017, we stayed in a Eurocamp mobile home. The camp is so lovely! Its a short drive to Cecina which is a lovely town, it has all the amenities you would need and eating out is very reasonable as off tourist track.
The park is fairly small with tents, mobiles and private pitches. The pools are awesome! my children,loved them. two pools were shallower which meant the deeper was left more to adults. The restaurant on site was really lovely, we also tried the Robin Hood next door which was nice to get a bit dressed up and go somewhere a bit special, food was so good!
Overall we would go back here again! We explored the region including driving to Pisa, Florence, San gimignano which is well worth going to!

Date of stay: July 2017
Reviewed June 22, 2018

Nothing special, but a good site in many regards. Pitches are of a good size and shaded under the many trees, which also means that there are plenty of birds chirping away all day.

The welcome was friendly and warm, and comprehensive information about the site and local interests was provided. Wifi is free at reception, and a very reasonable €2,50 for 10 hours browsing in your own pitch.

The toilet and shower blocks are a little tired (no loo paper provided!), and are reasonably clean and pleasant. There are a very good shop and cash dispenser on site, plus bar, pool, etc.

Date of stay: June 2018