“Lovely Apartment”
other travellers have booked this property
Penthouse on Aquavista Holiday Resort
Penthouse Private Sun Terrace & sun lougers Penthouse Private Sun Terrace & with alfresco dinning area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Penthouse Private Sun Terrace & sun lougers
Penthouse Private Sun Terrace & with alfresco dinning area
Penthouse Large Sun Terrace & Seaview
Lounge with Satellite HD TV, DVD and Internet access  (cable & Wifi )
Lounge and Dining Area
En-Suite Bathroom
Bedroom 2 with Hot Beverage making Facilities
Bedroom 3 with Hot Beverage making Facilities
Family Bathroom With Electric Automatic washing Machine
Indoor Pool ( Not Heated )
Onsite Restaurant on Aquavista
Gymnasium
Bar
Large Horse Shoe Pool with Refreshment Bar
Large Poolside sun bathing area with free sunbeds
Safe toddlers pool area
Altinkum Main Beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Webby2420...
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Aquavista is stunning........ Issues with apartment”
Reviewed January 18, 2014 for a stay in August 2013
people found this review helpful

I'll start with saying aquavista is a well run and stunning resort, the staff and food on the complex were first class and would highly recommend the RESORT.
We seemed to book everything with ease and was looking forward to a nice holiday, The owner seemed very pleasant but once a few issues happened whilst my wife was out there this pleasantness seemed to diminish some what.
On evening 1 my wife was woken to a awful smell (not your normal abroad smell)
To the point where she was sick, my wife proceeded to get 24 hr staff to investigate and was very helpful but made my wife move out of bedroom 1 and shut both the bedroom door and toilet door and put towels up against the door which went on for 3 days until the plumber came and unblocked the toilet twice, the owner said that the previous tenants must of put a nappy down the toilet and proceeded to say my wife was being fussy which witnesses will confirm the smell.
So after day 1 we was down to two bedrooms, so my children and wife and mother had 2 separate bedrooms to share until they found out that the air conditioning had not been working before we got out there in one of the bedrooms which we did not know anything about, so now we had 1 bedroom with 3 children and my mother in, my wife had to sleep on the sofa upstairs.
I was still communicating with the owner as I was still in England at this point and the owner was saying he was having sleepless nights worrying, but not as bad as my family's!!!!!!!!!!
The plumbing in the toilet was corrected and unblocked after 3 days and the air-con unit was taken away and back within 1 week so we only had two bedrooms for week 1.
The shower was broken so we phoned the owner who arranged for it to be fixed, which it was but the valve snapped again so we ventured out and brought a metal one so this lasted us.
When we left we cleaned the apartment top to bottom which we also have pictures and witnesses to prove we cleaned it and returned home.
After we returned home we requested some sort of compensation for this, which was declined and we also had a £100 pound deposit to be returned but the owner claimed the sheets were stained from dirt and was docked £45 and only received £55.
I found this unsatisfactory customer satisfaction which doesn't seem unreasonable and as the paying customer have the right to say!!!!!!
Like I say don't let this put you off aquavista as it's everything you need from a resort and k5 is a lovely apartment if these things were sorted before we arrived.
So the long and short of it is I loved aquavista as did my family but I wouldn't rent off this owner but that's just my opinion and family's.
Without prejudice

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Liked best: Resort
Liked least: Things that went wrong
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
Hailsham, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 28, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Liked best: Swimming pool,villa
Liked least: no bars or restaurants nearby
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
chorley
Reviewed September 10, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing