“Vivid place with good food”

Ernesto caffe.osteria.weinbar
Price range: US$5 - US$21
Reviewed May 29, 2017

I was having dinner with a business friend at this place.

First the thing I did not like, the owner on the other hand very much, I suppose. The place was packed even on a Wednesday evening. This of course, being an excellent sign. But if you go for business or the new partner you just met - go for a calmer place!

The food, and that counts in the end, was very good. I had the tomato soup and the seafood pasta. The portions are very big, but that is an Austrian thing, I guess.

A place I recommend, thumbs up!

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed November 13, 2016

This place worth!I was traveling in Austria with my husband and daughter, I stopped here to have dinner...and it was the right thing to do...I felt like home!Very nice informal restaurant but in the menu I found original italian recipes and excellent choice of genuine ingredients. I had Pasta Frutti di Mare, so good! And a salad with rucola, parmesan cheese and balsamic vinegar, simple and tasty!Very nice white wine and delicious tiramisù!

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed November 13, 2016 via mobile

We loved Ernesto's Osteria! Fantastic food and great atmosphere..modern and stylish interiors, very good service, and most important: excellent food and wine! We have been there for dinner: pizza was good and we had a very good salad. We went back for breakfast the next day and the buffet was great and rich! I definitely recommend Ernesto's

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed November 12, 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I visited Ernesto whilst visiting some friends. It was so good we went twice during our trip. The service was fantastic. My boyfriend had a very good pizza and salads were very tasty and made using seasonal, fresh and local produce! Everything accompanied with a great selection of wine. We returned for another meal the next day and we were extremely satisfied. Definitely recommend Ernesto Ossetia if you are in Ried and surroundings.

Date of visit: November 2016
ErnestoLomio, Inhaber at Ernesto caffe.osteria.weinbar, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2016

Dear LotteHughes79,

thank you very much for your evaluation!
We are very great for you visit and we can´t wait to have you with us again at the Ernesto Osteria in Innviertel!
Saluti,
Ernesto.

Reviewed June 26, 2016 via mobile

The owner Ernesto personally takes care of his guests, friendly staff and tasty, high quality food attract the crowd. Reservation truly recommended as the restaurant is always packed. It is the only "fine dining" in the whole Greater Ried area which is a complete Novum to this sleepy and laid back countryside. Awesome fresh salads and tasty pasta dishes. Tried Pizza twice, not really wow, dough hard like stone: do they use concrete instead of flour? Reasonably priced, a great win to agricultural Ried village. Forza Ernesto!

Date of visit: March 2016
ErnestoLomio, Proprietario at Ernesto caffe.osteria.weinbar, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2016

Dear guest,

thanks for your assessment. it makes us happy and keeps us going on to get better every day.
Unfortunately you did not like our pizza as much as we would like you to, but you can trust, we don´t use concrete for the dough.
Just handmade flour from marino in piemont, fresh water from ried, some sea salt, yeast and a lot of passion

We would be happy to see you again in our restaurant and if you will give our pizza another chance to argue you, we will do our very best to satisfy you.

A presto, Ernesto