“Beautiful Yacht”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

SamuelJoo...
Lagos State, Nigeria
“Beautiful Yacht”
Reviewed October 21, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Marc and Ivonne went above and beyond to make sure that I was able to stay in Grenada. They were very communicative and helpful through the whole process. They even hooked me up with Sylvan, a driver, to take me from the airport which was a huge stress relief. Marc who owned the yacht was kind, generous, and made me feel like I was right at home. I am already trying to plan my next trip :).

Date of stay: September 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
13 Dec 2017
Thanks Samuel! we would love to welcome you back aboard...
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.