We stayed for three nights in a Seagrape Beach Suite which is located directly on the beach with 2 sun loungers out the front overlooking the sea. The rooms had a lovely large bathroom with all the facilities that you would expect of a 5 star hotel.
Lunch was taken in the Sea & Surf restaurant and dinner in Oliver's and all meals were excellent.
If you want a fantastic caribbean beach with lovely clear water you cannot beat the location of this hotel, they have a large selection of rooms including some with their own pool and a wonderful spa where we had a very nice massage.
The location is just three miles from St Georges and it is worth a visit on a Saturday to visit the markets and do go out and see the rest of the island as there is lots to do and experience.
In the evening there was usually light entertainment but it was very quiet during the day and we had a fantastic rest. The hotel management were very switched on and nothing seemed to be too much trouble, there was a good kids club and some non-motorised watersports.
The swimming pool was lovely and next to the bar so you were never far away of refreshment.
We would definitely go back to this hotel again and to the same room type.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise re-imagined. Owned and operated by Sir Royston Hopkin, KCMG and family, this 64 suite Spice Island Beach Resort recreates its original elegance with a modern flair on Grenada's breathtaking Grand Anse Beach. Sixteen hundred feet of powder white sand captivatingly frames 32 beachfront suites featuring indoor living rooms, breezy exterior terraces and private rock gardens. Graceful architecture complemented by new colours and exquisite furnishings make this award-winning resort even more exclusive. Presiding over these golden sands are the Cinnamon and Saffron Suites. Unmatched in elegance, each of these one bedroom suites captures the spice scented breezes with lazy hammocks on private patios. Custom-furnished, and available as two bedrooms when booked with a Sea Grape Beach Suite, this is a beach lover's dream. Seventeen additional pool suites have their own private swimming pools and gardens steps away from the ocean. The Royal Collection, Luxury Almond and Anthurium Pool suites are all private oasis that offer the guest an intimate experience like no other. All suites are equipped with modern luxuries like flat screen televisions, Italian Frette™ linen, Molton Brown(R) amenities and en suite bathrooms featuring soaker tubs and double vanities. It is little wonder that this tranquil haven continues to be a treasured secret amongst the travel elite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Spice Island Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spice Island Beach Hotel St. George`s
- Spice Island Grenada
- Hotel Spice Island Beach
- Spice Island Beach Resort Grenada/Grand Anse