2,087 results
All reviews fantasy pool sunset bar towel hut tradewinds restaurant front desk staff ocean front garden view pool towels beautiful grounds large pool grocery store lounge chairs cruise ship other resorts white sand dive shop st george
Reviewed February 24, 2018

My wife and I spent there 10 days last month.We had an ocean view room on the third floor.The hotel is right on the beach,has marvelous gardens ,restaurants, a very good gym and beautiful swimming pools.The room was big enough with all the necessary amenities.The staff was always polite, smiling and ready to help you.The beach in front of the hotel is beautiful,sandy and quiet.There is a super market and a couple of restaurants nearby.Try Grill Master,which we liked very much and don't miss Umbrella's Beach Bar on Grand Anse beach.It's very cheap,easy and great fun to get around on the local buses.

Stayed: January 2018
Vivek S, Front Office Manager at Radisson Grenada Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2018

Greetings from Radisson Grenada Beach Resort!

Your kind review on Tripadvisor for your recent stay is a source of immense encouragement for the Team which is striving hard for Service Excellence.

While thanking you for your gracious remembrance, we await your arrival here at your "home" as and when you visit Grenada.

Reviewed February 23, 2018 via mobile

Overall the property is very nice. For non all inclusive I would stay here again. I think Grenada as a whole has a problem with customer service that we are used too. My wife and I (my wife owns a travel agency,so we travel a lot) stayed here for 4 nights of our 7 night 15 year wedding anniversary trip. We haven’t done a non all inclusive trip, out of the us, in 15 years except for a recent trip to Australia. I like to make reviews based on things I didn’t agree with from other posts or things that didn’t get covered. There has been many posts on the quality of service, at this hotel and many Grenada posts share the same theme. The first couple of days,, the service was really slow, they don’t seem to care if you want anything or not. Island Time. I likened it to our Australia trip. They don’t come back cause they don’t want to bother you. Worse case scenario you sit at a table looking out at the ocean in warm temps waiting for your next drink or food to come. Just relax and enjoy. Today our last day was final straw, nope service just sucks. We went to Sunset Bar to get dinner since it was a steady rain falling. Jermaine greeted us at the table we picked. Took our initial order of drinks, brought them back with menus then proceeded to check on and take care of every table around us for an hour. When total frustration kicked in I left a $10us on the table for my Carib and wife champagne and started to leave. Now Jermaine wants to know if we are leaving? Yea moneys on the table. Thanks.

breakfast. Went to Tradewinds. We do not do buffet so asked for menu. Everything we ordered came from the buffet minus any of the sides they were suppose to come with for the same price.

Today-Friday Princess cruise ship came to town apparently they get day passes to the Radisson so the already limited amount of beach chairs became non existent after 10:00am. This after Wednesday no chairs to be found around 11:00 am. Assuming it was cruise ship related as well.

It appears that all the food comes from one kitchen. So no matter which restaurant/bar/grill you order from same menu and much of the delay is in the process of putting order in and getting it brought to appropriate restaurant.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank ctiofstaunton

Greetings from Radisson Grenada Beach Resort!

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I was very disappointed that your stay was not up to the standard. I will personally look into each point that you have noted, and make sure that these are looked after for necessary improvements.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the less than satisfactory experience you had at our restaurants and the non availability of beach chairs. We are working diligently to ensure non recurrence of similar issues and improvements in the highlighted areas.

We hope you will give us another chance to be of service to you, when you are back to Grenada and allow us to offer the hospitality that we always strive to deliver!

Reviewed February 20, 2018

Watch the cruise ships float by, swim in the sparkling turquoise Caribbean,or in the free form pool complete with waterfall or do some laps in the more conventional rectangular one , gaze into the hillside at remarkably balanced villas and homes perched decorously amidst the greenery-almost looking to topple or study the town of St George's almost painted in pastels in the steep streets. !Speaking of greenery, take a walk or a jog through the property at the Radisson Grenada and you can enjoy some nifty horticulture. These amenities distract and entertain so much I only managed to get through one book in my whole week here. Add to that a caring and gracious staff each with a ready smile and offers of help then one can see my declaration of delightful ambiance is true!This may be an older hotel but it is kept in good condition, includes a refrigerator and a hair fryer in each room plus all the latest media amenities.The breakfast included was so extensive and each item delicious-one could have that omlette prepared at your whim or pursue whatever breakfast treat you could imagine at the buffet. Other meals were well designed and cooked well too although a serving issue seems to persist . As one who travels with a mobility issue I can only be appreciative of the excellent service and concern that was affforded me on my recent visit especially by the service Mgr Vivec who made every effort to be positive and helpful.

Stayed: February 2018

Greetings from Radisson Grenada Beach Resort!

We extend our heartfelt thanks to you for sharing such a great review about your recent stay with us on TripAdvisor. We are glad to know that you loved our well maintained grounds, excellent location, service of our friendly and courteous staff and scrumptious breakfast.

It was my utmost pleasure to meet you during your stay and seeing your lovely smile everyday, thank you so much for your warm comments!

We apologize for any inconvenience due to longer than expected serving times at the restaurants, we are working diligently to ensure improvement in the highlighted area.

We would love to welcome you back to our resort for a stay again and would like to help you have some great experiences and build some beautiful memories to take back again!

Reviewed February 18, 2018

My boyfriend and I just returned back to the states from our stay at the Radisson last night after about a week there. It was extremely hard to leave such a beautiful place. We loved our room on the second floor, and I couldn't imagine NOT having a room with the ocean view ( worth the extra amount). Our king size bed was super comfortable, and we stayed perfectly cooled every night with the AC. I really enjoyed waking up and reading on the balcony, and watching everyone start their mornings on the beach.

I appreciated the housekeeping! We always had our room clean, and restocked on everything. The extra bottles of shampoo and conditioner was helpful! I always felt clean and comfortable in my room.

The resort was so pretty because of the flowers, plants, and landscape! Plus the two pools really make is special, and have that "wow" factor. I loved swimming in the larger pool with waterfall and two bridges, feels like you're truly somewhere magical.

The location was PERFECT. I loved the beach, and how you are literally walking distance from several restaurants (check out Umbrellas for chill vibe, and yummy food), and it was nothing to get here from the airport. Also, getting to the market in St. Georges was a breeze, and taking the bus was the way to go. Cost efficient. If you need a bank there is one directly across from the resort as well.

CONS-

Why aren' the two Jacuzzis fixed and hot?? We really would have loved to unwind in them.

The breakfast buffet was a little pricey...

They run out of pool towels quickly.

OVERALL-----

Really a great place, and I told my parents to come here for their next vacation. My boyfriend and I were very happy. Thank you so much for our stay, we hope to come back in the near future!

*** Just a suggestion, the entry way could be so much better if given a little sprucing up. Some of those couches look run down. :)

Room Tip: Room with ocean view!!!! second floor I think is best
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JaxandSkye

Greetings from Radisson Grenada Beach Resort!

We wholeheartedly thank you for penning down beautiful lines of appreciation for our resort and its amenities. We are pleased to know that you had a pacifying stay at our property. We are happy to know that you loved our clean and comfortable rooms, services of our friendly and courteous staff and well maintained grounds. Such comments have always encouraged us to perform harder and deliver better.

Please be noted that the Jacuzzi is a cold Jacuzzi concept that we have due to the tropical environment however we do apologize for any inconvenience you had to obtain pool towels and we are pleased to inform you that we have increased the quantity to ensure non recurrence of similar issues in future.

We are here to welcome you always with open arms for another astounding experience enriched with wondrous moments and unforgettable memories.

We are waiting for you and your parents for another beautiful stay with us!

Reviewed February 11, 2018

Great location and beach. Friendly staff, especially Jenny at the Pool, Jacqueline in the kitchen and Maria in housekeeping! 3 good restaurants in walking distance. Rooms were nice with coffee maker and small refrigerator and great view of the beach. Make sure you book a day trip of the island with St. James Travel and ask for Michael........

Room Tip: Get the ocean front room
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Vivek S, Front Office Manager at Radisson Grenada Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2018

Greetings from Radisson Grenada Beach Resort!

It is a great pleasure for the resort to learn that your recent stay with us left you with a wonderful impression!

It is indeed very rewarding to know that our well maintained rooms, friendly and efficient staff and excellent location highlighted your stay and encourages you to stay with us again.

We certainly look forward to once again extending the great stay experience to you that we always strive to deliver.