We've just returned from our anniversary trip to Mt Cinnamon in Grenada and we had a fabulous time! From the moment we arrived the service was wonderful. Everyone was so friendly and helpful going out of their way to make us comfortable. We were pleasantly surprised to be upgraded to a villa higher on the hill that had an amazing view! The villa was clean and lovely. It was quite a hike to get up to each day but completely worth it. If you have knee or back issues of definitely request a lower room. Shauna was incredible and really went above and beyond to help us tailor our trip to fit us. She helped us plan our excursions and arranged an itinerary for us. We took a romantic sunset cruise with First Impressions on a catamaran that was one of the highlights of our trip. We also opted for a private tour of the island with Ashton so that we could see and do just the things that we wanted to do, like tour the rum factory and swim under a waterfall. Ashton is a wonderful person and took great care of us. Grenada is such a beautiful country with warm friendly people. We are glad that we chose it for our first trip to the Caribbean. The first week of October is the rainy off season so we were worried that we wouldn't get to do much, but it was really a beautiful time to visit. It didn't rain very much until the last couple days so most of the time we had the beach and resort pretty much to ourselves. There was pool with waterfall and bar that were nice but we didn't spend much time there because the beach was so close and beautiful! We did end up coming up early from the beach one day just in time to avoid a quick but heavy rain. The bar doesn't open until the evening but they were nice enough to open it for us so we could enjoy their rum punch while waiting for the rain to pass. Their rum punch is fantastic by the way. I could not believe that everything we ordered their was delicious! We didn't do the all inclusive but did the breakfast only. The breakfast each day was wonderful. They had a different kind of fresh juice every day along with pastries, fresh fruit, coffee or tea, and a nice selection of hot breakfast items. The beach cabana and the dinner items are pricey but delicious and the service was impeccable. We only had one issue the whole trip when we ordered room Service and were told 30 min but when I called an hour later we were told it was just going into the oven. When it arrived the order was wrong. But that pales in comparison to the overall experience of staying there. Also a tip for travelers, they have a washer and dryer in the villa but you will need your own laundry soap. The store is a short walk down the road. We had a truly wonderful experience and would definitely recommend and stay at Mt Cinnamon again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique beach resort and club with just 28 spacious suites & villas all with exceptional sea views. Set in luxuriant tropical gardens, each accommodation has a large sitting room, fully fitted kitchen with breakfast bar (with the exception of the Cinnamon Suites), outdoor living areas all with superb views of the beach and Caribbean Sea. The main clubhouse offers a lively bar and restauraunt serving Mediterrean dishes fused with Creole style using fresh local ingredients many grown from the resorts private plantation. Facilities include a chic beach club with scuba-diving, beach and water sports as well as an alfresco massage cabana, swimming pool, tennis, croquet, fully equipped gymnasium and yoga. The resort is privately owned by Peter de Savary and family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, West Indies, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mount Cinnamon Resort & Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mount Cinnamon Grenada Hotel St. George`s
- Mount Cinnamon Grenada St Georges
- Mount Cinnamon Resort & Beach Club Grenada/Grand Anse