“Perfect lil place ”
Review of The Panwa Cafe'

The Panwa Cafe'
Ranked #13 of 30 Restaurants in Cape Panwa
Reviewed December 22, 2017 via mobile

This cafe was literally outside our hotel and the food is truly amazing. Very good quality and perfect presentation too. Make sure you try the desserts and the iced drinks specially the watermelon juice. Honestly I wish there was a branch in London somewhere. When I come back to Thailand I will make sure to visit again.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed December 19, 2017

The food here is amazing, we ate here nearly every day for breakfast or lunch. The iced coffees are the best. I would highly recommend eating here. 500-700baht got us a decent feed and were left satisfied. Staff were friendly and they also offer free wifi.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed December 9, 2017 via mobile

Visited this cafe everyday during my stay in Cape Panwa. The food and drink was top quality and enjoyed the company of the owners. Used their massage facility every day which was also very good. Decided it would be a good place to stay for my return to Phuket in January so booked a room in their guesthouse for 8 nights.

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank pete_n_pat
Reviewed November 25, 2017 via mobile

If you love food you will love this place. I have tasted a few Thai Restaurants in Thailand. But this one is the best. There is a cosy atmosphere with a friendly and festive ambiance. It is a very well decorated and clean place. The stuffs were warm and friendly. There is a small section for the kids playing also.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed November 10, 2017 via mobile

Great breakfast selection, everything tastes great and easily the best coffee in the area. Can sometimes be hard to find good coffee on Phuket but this place knocks it out of the park. I'm from Australia and the coffee here is as good as back home.

Date of visit: November 2017