“Peace and Serenity- A must to see”

Crowne Plaza Phuket Panwa Beach
Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Cape Panwa
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Such a beautiful place to stay. After 4days of being in Patong Beach all I needed was relaxation. Breath taking views when we arrived made me feel at peace instantly. I would highly recommend this hotel to everyone. The staff are amazing and so genuine. The food was amazing and so enjoyable to eat and wasn't expensive.
All you could ever want in one place.
Thank you to all management and staff for making our honeymoon something to treasure and remember always

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
WichlanChristopher, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Phuket Panwa Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

Dear KatAmundsen,

Thank you very much for your recent staying at Crowne Plaza Phuket Panwa Beach and for sharing your positive feedback.

We are happy to read that overall you have enjoyed your stay with us. We truly appreciate your comments. My team and I are constantly making improvements to our product and services in order to ensure we are consistent with the standard we pride ourselves on.

Crowne Plaza Phuket Panwa Beach Team and I are looking forward to welcoming you back on another occasion.

With best regards,

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

Sure stay in the hotspots, and do yourself a favour and book a few nights here to unwind relax and have peace. Was totally amazing. So glad we split our holiday this way. Zen like experience. Manager Sun was so welcoming. Thank ypu to all staff.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
WichlanChristopher, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Phuket Panwa Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

Dear Warren A,

Thank you very much for having taken the time to share your wonderful experience with us. I am happy to read that you truly enjoyed your stay. I will share your compliments with Sun our Resort Assistant Manager. He must be greatly appreciated with your compliments.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back on another occasion.

With best regards,

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

We every Sunday coming here with friends on Sunday brunch,food is amazing there have bbq thai food many options our favorite is bbq ribs, they provide also to use their swimming pool and gym when. Swimming pool is nice and really relaxing. Also they give complimentary towels. Really recommend to go there for Sunday brunch if you want relaxing Sunday.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
WichlanChristopher, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Phuket Panwa Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2017

Dear Stefan K,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience in regard to your recent visited our Sunday Brunch. I am glad that you and your friends enjoyed our hospitality and our cuisine.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back for next Sunday.

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

Lovely place, good facilities, spacious rooms, nice service from the staff.
We had a great time, lots of peace and quiet relaxing moments by the pools and the beach; until Sunday. On Sunday brunch, it seemed the hotel doors were opened to anybody who paid for the brunch. All of the sudden the pool was packed with locals and back packers. People wearing all their clothing inside the pool, kids all over the place, we even saw a little girl peeing on the edge of the pool. Westerners cruising the local girls that came in, I mean, am all for it but not on my vacation, we booked a five star resort, not a 3 star in Patang. I think the hotel management has no concern for the clients staying at the hotel. I am a platinum with IHG and never experienced this before. The worse part is that these people they allowed in were not consuming, just using the facilities and making the guests uncomfortable. Next thing you know you have to watch out for your sunglasses and stuff before and while on the beach. Really disappointing! Bad, bad management.

Stayed: April 2017
5  Thank Marqmar
WichlanChristopher, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Phuket Panwa Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2017

Dear lkng4fun,

Thank you for choosing our resort during your recent trip to Phuket, and we sincerely appreciate you taking the time to inform us of your recent experience in Crowne Plaza Phuket Panwa Beach.

The team and I appreciate you choosing to stay with us. We regret to learn that you dissatisfied regarding outside guests using the pool during Sunday Brunch. Thank you for you bring up this, we will pay more attention and monitor more on hygiene. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back at Crowne Plaza Phuket Panwa Beach so that we can provide you a better experience.

Reviewed 24 April 2017

From the time we arrived until we checked out this facility was just amazing. The front desk staff were very friendly and made check in a breeze. The room was clean and housekeeping did a wonderful job. The pool was easy to get to and very close to the beach. The pool lounge and restaurant were fantastic and the staff there very attentive. We had a problem with the air conditioning one night but after contacting the front desk engineering showed up and resolved the problem in a very timely manner. George at the front door was absolutely a delight to talk to every morning before we would head out for the day. I would stay here again without question.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
WichlanChristopher, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Phuket Panwa Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2017

Dear phil027657,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experiences on TripAdvisor.
It's also most encouraging that you enjoyed and experienced great hospitality and comfortable accommodations during your stay with us!

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back for another memorable stay.

Reviewed 23 April 2017

When we arrived, we were given a room that was not cleaned sufficiently. After summoning the manager, he inspected and afterwards, upgraded us to a terraced room which was much nicer. Good view and the breakfast was high quality. Pleasant staff.

Now for the not so good. The water pressure was lacking and there were no dressers/drawers to put clothes. A/C was noisy. The overall condition of the facility was in disrepair. Far away from everything!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
WichlanChristopher, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Phuket Panwa Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2017

Dear Charles M,

Thank you very much for staying with us and for taking the time to share your review on Trip Advisor.

We are delighted to hear that overall you had an enjoyable stay with us but disappointed about cleanliness of the first room. We have shared your comments with the entire Housekeeper team and I would like to reassure that we will ensure to learn from that mistake in order to avoid for a situation like that to happen in the future.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future, we would love to change your perception about our hotel.

Reviewed 22 April 2017

I needed a quiet place to relax and have time to myself. The hotel was an excellent choice as it gave me the comfort and tranquil that I needed. During my stay, I did not leave the resort and chose to have meals at one of their two restaurants called 'Mosaic' which served authentic Thai and Western food. There was also a café called 'Biscuit' which served light snacks and pastries. The Lobby Bar had a good range of drinks and sitting there was absolutely gorgeous for the views of the sea and sky. The second restaurant served Italian food. I chose to have room service as well because there was no additional costs for it and the room provided all the comforts as well as the sea view. My room was very well located and I was so happy to have paid a little more for the sea view room because I had a beautiful view of the sea and the pool from my room. Half my time, I sat at my balcony because it was as good as being on the beach. The room was very comfortable with a sofa that I could lounge in and read whilst enjoying the views. The bathtub was a decent size. I enjoyed the Spa treatments the most. They were great and the service from the Spa staff was of a high standard. In fact, the service at the hotel met my high expectations and I would recommend this hotel to those who are looking for a comfortable and relaxing stay. The area is not for shopping and although there were two local restaurants near the hotel, there is not very much else to do unless you book a taxi to places.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank SG201516

Dear SG201516,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay here with us. I am delighted to hear that you’ve thoroughly enjoyed your stay and we could reach your expectations.

May I take this opportunity to thank you once again for staying with us and I very much hope to welcome you back to Crowne Plaza Phuket Panwa Beach on another occasion.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Cape Panwa
37.9 km away
Renaissance Phuket Resort & Spa
5.5 km away
The Westin Siray Bay Resort & Spa Phuket

Been to Crowne Plaza Phuket Panwa Beach? Share your experiences!