Crowne Plaza Phuket Panwa Beach
Panwa Boutique Beach Resort(Cape Panwa)(Great Value!)
US$51
Cloud19 Beach Retreat(Cape Panwa)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$44
Trip.com
Amatara Wellness Resort(Cape Panwa)(Great Value!)
US$139
Official Site
Kantary Bay, Phuket(Cape Panwa)(Great Value!)
US$51
Trip.com
The Mangrove Panwa Phuket Resort(Cape Panwa)(Great Value!)
US$48
Cape Panwa Hotel(Cape Panwa)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$123
By The Sea(Cape Panwa)(Great Value!)
US$38
US$29
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$33/night.

Korsiri Villas - Panwa(Cape Panwa)(Great Value!)
US$186
Bandara Villas Phuket(Cape Panwa)(Great Value!)
US$249
US$348
US$332
Orbitz.com
All reviewsbeachfront resortloft pool suitesam's kitchenmosaic restaurantlow tidelobby loungesea viewphuket panwa beachprivate beachbeautiful hotelchinese touristsbreakfast buffetfamily suitewelcome drinkkids clubthe general managerquiet area
Reviewed July 27, 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the hotel total 4 days 3 nights. During my stay all of the staffs are well trained with great service minded. Especially staffs at the restaurant called Mosaic. They are very nice and understand customer needs. My mom ask whether there are no fresh fruits in the room,They even offer free fruits without my requested. I choose duplex room type, the room is large with comfortable bed. Overall this hotel is good choice to stay.

Stayed: July 2017
WichlanChristopher, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Phuket Panwa Beach, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2017

Dear Ann S,

Greetings from Thailand.

Thank you for your 5-star review of your recent stay at Crowne Plaza Phuket Panwa Beach. I am delighted to see that you and your family had such a fabulous stay with us. Indeed, our team is never shy to go the extra mile in order to ensure guest satisfaction and I am glad you were able to experience this first hand. Good on you for choosing to stay in one of our Duplex Lagoon Suites.This well-appointed 2-storey suite with direct pool access has become very popular with our guests.
Thanks again for your positive feedback and we are looking forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

Sunday brunch here is good for the money and now even better when do half price for kids as well. Nice location too with pool right on the beach. Their activities for kids during the day are very good. I've been there with family couple of times and can really relax, enjoy the food and the kids would have a nice time in the pool, kids club or other activities.
Various food which are very good apart from the chicken bbq which we found to be a bit too dry. Love the desserts selection. Overall I'm quite happy with this hotels Sunday brunch to enjoy with your family and friends.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
WichlanChristopher, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Phuket Panwa Beach, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2017

Dear Oor P,

Greetings from Mosaic Restaurant at Crowne Plaza Phuket Panwa Beach.

Thank you very much for your 5-star review, as well as for your continued loyalty. I am glad to see that you enjoy the service, as well as the quality of dishes and I will certainly forward your praise to our Food & Beverage Team. I have also shared your comments regarding the chicken with our Executive Chef and we will be sure to do a better job moving forward. Come by on Friday Nights some time as we host our Italian BBQ Night with a number of Mediterranean delicacies!
Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed July 18, 2017

The hotel is located in a nice and quiet location. The bay is peaceful and pretty. Our sea view room was was spacious and excellent. All in all a great place to stay. Renting a car makes moving around easier, it's well worth it.

Wifi is free for IHG members. The bay is shallow and has almost no waves so great for kids. The tide is visible which makes it fun to explore all the little crabs etc. that surface when the tide is low. Pool areas are nice and clean. Sunday brunch gets a bit busy but on other days the pool areas were perfect.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
WichlanChristopher, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Phuket Panwa Beach, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2017

Dear Scannabanana,

Greetings from Thailand.

Thank you for your positive review of your recent stay at Crowne Plaza Phuket Panwa Beach. I am happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. Indeed, our Seaview Rooms offer stunning views of the ocean which is one of the reasons they are so popular with our guests. For your next visit, I recommend you to try out our Panwa Duplex Lagoon Suite. Not only does this 2-storey suite offer similarly breathtaking views, it comes with access to our Lagoon pool which is reserved exclusively for guests of this room category!
Thank you again for your feedback. Looking forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed July 18, 2017

Check-in was most welcoming, The view from reception is stunning. The beach is unbelievable its the icon paradise beach. Make the effort to see the sunrise, its the most beautiful I have ever seen. The staff, food and service is 5 star and ranks very very high. The sad part was leaving. I would have no hesitation to highly recommend this to colleagues, family and friends. It perfect for lovers, couples honeymoons. And there is so much for families too. Big pools, large restaurants. The room was immaculate can't praise enough. Thank You Crowne Plaza Phuket - memories are made here

Room Tip: Get up 05:30 to watch the Spectacular Sunrise on Panwa beach, You will never forget it :)
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear gerardb86,

Greetings from Crowne Plaza Phuket Panwa Beach.

Thank you very much for your 5-star review. I am truly delighted to read that you had such a fabulous stay with us. I certainly agree with you that our resort offers something for everyone such as our kid's club for the young ones, romantic dinner at the beach for couples, and many activities for the whole family like kayaking.
Thank you again for your praise, I will be sure to forward it to our team. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

Let's get one thing straight... u need to be absolutely sure of your purpose of Phuket vacay. If u want to let your hair down and party till dawn.. if you want to soak in the electric and playful aura of Bangla road... if you want to be in the thick of action... trust me this hotel is NOT ur destination. But but but... if you wish to spend some quality time with your partner or family... if you wish to reconnect with your innerself.. if you wish to hear your voice in tandem with the waves of the sea... THIS is the place to be!!
Amazing property, good breakfast spread and some amazing people to help you at reception! Always smiling and happy to help.
Downside.... it's pretty far off from the main areas of Phuket.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
WichlanChristopher, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Phuket Panwa Beach, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2017

Dear Wanderlust2710,

Greetings from Crowne Plaza Phuket Panwa Beach.

Thank you very much for your feedback. I am glad you were able to enjoy your stay with us and I absolutely agree with you that our location offers an outstandingly peaceful environment. While we are some ways away from the hectic Patong Beach, we are relatively closely located to other interesting parts of Phuket Island such as the Aquarium and Phuket Town. Also, one of the main boat piers is nearby our hotel which offers a great starting point for guests who wish to go island hopping.
Thank you again for your comments and should you be in need of a relaxing holiday again, we will be here waiting for you.