All reviews baba nest baba pool club tuk tuk bose sound system soul food sunset view the penthouse pool villa steam room outdoor shower tennis courts sunset drinks our honeymoon rooftop bar living room floor to ceiling windows second bedroom
Reviewed November 26, 2015 via mobile

อาหารอร่อยมาก บรรยากาศดี บริการประทับใจ ถ้ามีโอกาสจะกลับไปอีกครั้ง .when I was there,i fall in love with andaman sea .romantic view made me relax ,peace . Next year , i'm going to visit there with my family agian and take a photos for next review.

Date of stay: May 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed November 19, 2015

Sri Panwa is a property located in an amazing place.
I recommend to take two or three days with no attempts to get out of the hotel. The spa is so good. My wife and I spent day there and we loved it. The spa is very good and I took the thai box lesson just for the fun and you should try it. The views are spectacular. The in suite pool is very clean. Good amenities and good food. A must try is the skybar, I think is called The Nest. Incredible views. We took a private motor boat to Phi Phi island. The hotel arranged everything and we has a great day just by ourselves. Scuba diving like nowhere else.
My only complaint was the noise because they rent the place for weddings. I spent 3 nights and 2 of them they had weddings. Even tough they were very receptive with me and discounted 30% of my spa bill, the situation was not pleasant.

Room tip: The villas are bigger and more expensive but away from restaurants, gym, spa etc. I recommend the main building.
Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank xmana
Reviewed October 22, 2015

I've heard many great things about Sri Panwa and decided to stay there for a few days. Service was very impressive. Everyone was so friendly. Food was very good, better than other resorts I've stayed at in Thailand. Spa was awesome with great views. The villas were big and spacious. Despite this, I am not sure if I would come back again considering its high price point. The villas also lacked a luxurious feel to it. The design, although modern, was quite basic/simple. The location was also a bit far off from other places.

Date of stay: November 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Cheryl T
Reviewed October 21, 2015

My husband and I spent the first part of our honeymoon in Phuket at Sri Panwa. It was truly everything we wanted and more! The food was amazing!!! I have a severe nut allergy and the staff made me feel comfortable about all of the food we were eating. The staff was also so friendly and over the top helpful! And make sure to check out Baba Nest & the Cool Spa! We hope to make it back to the Sri Panwa one day!!
-Brooke & Alex

Room tip: amazing views!!!!!
Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank BrookeBarit
Reviewed October 21, 2015

Impressive here . Service is friendly and smiling at all time . Room at a pool villa . Clean and has many facilities ,bed to sleep. Bathroom are clean and wide. There is a swimming pool on the terrace. Overlooking the sea from the room . I like here very much .

Date of stay: October 2015