We spent nearly two weeks in this wonderful and friendly hotel, feeling as we were part of a big family. The staff look really happy to work there, they always do their best in order to help you with the wonderful Thai smiles. We travelled with our 9 months old daughter that become soon the little mascot of the reception employees, everybody did more than what their job description says in order to take care of her. We stayed in a one-bedroom studio that as plus has also a small kitchen and a microwaves and they provided us a nice crib for the baby. Unless the Kanthary bay does not have a private beach there is a shuttle that every ten minutes drops you (f.o.c) to the nice swimming beach of the five stars Cape Panwa hotel (their sister hotel). As we saw there is always a good number of returning customers, the staff knows them by name and they take care of them year after year.
Around the hotel there are some small supermarkets where you can find almost anything you need but in our case we had to take a taxi to go to the Robinson’s (in the heart of Phuket town, 10-15 minutes from the hotel. As I remember the taxi costs more or less 700 bath) or to Tesco Lotus (taxi: 600 bath) in order to buy good quality nappies (anyway you can find less good nappies also in the hotel’s supermarket) and Heinz baby food. Cape Panwa is a little paradise, the villagers are really friendly and relaxed. There is also a good number of restaurants, the one we preferred was the Sea Breaze restaurant (if you take by foot the road that takes you to the Cape Panwa hotel, it’s the first one on the left side.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kantary Bay Hotel is a charming seafront property within a short ten to fifteen minutes drive from Phuket town. This is a hotel with a difference; following a new trend that is becoming more and more preferred around the world, each room makes the most of its surroundings, breaking away from the traditional "standard" hotel room design to offer you a unique hotel experience. Kantary Bay Hotel offers spacious, fully furnished studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom suites. Each room type is furnished with a living room, kitchenette and separate sleeping area. You will find terra cotta tiles and wooden floors instead of the usual carpet. We also provide our guests with full facilities including a fitness room, swimming pools, scenic gardens, reading lounges and more. And of course the service is impeccable, after all The Kantary Bay Hotel is the sister hotel of the world renowned Cape Panwa Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda, Expedia, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kantary Bay, Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kantary Bay, Phuket Hotel Cape Panwa
- Kantary Bay Hotel Phuket
- Kantary Bay Cape Panwa
- Kantary Bay, Phuket Cape Panwa