Just spent 10 days at this hotel and had a fantastic time. The rooms are a good size (worth upgrading to an ocean front room), the food is excellent in all three restaurants (mixture of buffet and a la carte depending on the night), and the staff are happy to help out with anything, resolving any problems immediately.
A special mention has to go to the watersports guys who do a fantastic job of looking after you on the beach, and to Maradona and the others who deliver drinks, lollies etc straight to your sunbed.
Lovely island and more importantly some of the friendliest people you will ever be lucky enough to meet. We hired a car for a couple of days and travelled round the island with no problems - everyone we met was happy to chat and offer help if needed.
JUST BOOK IT!! You will not be disappointed. Just hope we are lucky enough to return very soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "A vibrant blend of contemporary style and informal elegance." A truly magnificent all-inclusive property of 161 rooms situated on a glorious stretch of the south coast of Barbados. Turtle Beach Resort uniquely combines contemporary style, informal elegance, lively atmosphere and a superb range of facilities suitable for all ages, including a supervised kids Club (for children aged 4-12) setting new standards for all-inclusive holidays to the Caribbean. Complimentary WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Kognitiv US Corp, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Turtle Beach by Elegant Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turtle Beach By Elegant Hotel Dover
- Turtle Beach Barbados
- Turtle Beach Resort Barbados
- Hotel Turtle Beach
- Turtle Beach By Elegant Hotels Barbados