Stayed here for our honeymoon lasy year, Hotel was ok, clean and rooms a nice size.
Restaurant staff tho were so rude except one or 2 bubbly lady's most days we struggled to get a Glass of water and if we asked staff would be so rude!!
Food was excellent however all 3 meals were lovely and so much choice, I wouldn't go here as a couple it seemed only ok if you were in a large group or had kids really.
They played the football so loud in the restaurant which is in the middle of the pools and sea and so at times felt like we may as well had gone to benidorm!
The location is ok but on a very rough part of the sea so we didn't get to enjoy the beach much.
The spa was lovely Tho had a great massage.
The guys in Captain SAMs were great tho, they would find you beds every day and bring drinks round. The rest of the staff need to learn from these guys!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "A vibrant blend of contemporary style and informal elegance." A truly magnificent all-inclusive property of 161 rooms situated on a glorious stretch of the south coast of Barbados. Turtle Beach Resort uniquely combines contemporary style, informal elegance, lively atmosphere and a superb range of facilities suitable for all ages, including a supervised kids Club (for children aged 4-12) setting new standards for all-inclusive holidays to the Caribbean. Complimentary WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Kognitiv US Corp, Priceline, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Turtle Beach by Elegant Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turtle Beach By Elegant Hotel Dover
- Turtle Beach Barbados
- Turtle Beach Resort Barbados
- Hotel Turtle Beach
- Turtle Beach By Elegant Hotels Barbados