“Simply delicious food”

Cuisines: Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Pure deliciousness in a container if you're on the go like myself but this cafe always has a warm atmosphere and serves up delicious food time and time again. Stop by and give it a try!

1  Thank Jamel L
There are newer reviews for Sand Dollar Cafe

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Totally amazing people and food made with love. Anne is such a lovely host and great to just hang out with for a beer. One great local spot.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

The best place to eat out on that strip. My son and daughter in law took me there, they loved it and I ended up having all my meals there. The food is well flavored, nicely prepared and presented topped by the friendliness of the staff with equal kindness. Truly a Barbadian Caribbean hospitality.
I highly recommend them.

1  Thank Rasheed M
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Me and my husband visited this cafe for breakfast on a quite Monday morning.

We ordered 2 omelettes and 1 smoothie. Us 2 and 1 other customer were the only ones waiting for food and some how they managed to take 40 minutes to cook 2 omelettes!!! HOW???

The smoothie took around 30 minutes to arrive and I overheard one of the waitresses say there were no bananas (which was needed for my smoothie) and instead of saying that it may be a while for my drink, they just sent someone down to the shop to get them.

When we finally got the food, I had 3 slices of toast and my husband had 2 and were told that's all the bread they had so bought out toasted sesame buns which were so crispy that it literally fell apart when I was applying butter to it.

We overheard them say to another customer that it's 'very busy'....with 3 customers.....??

I would avoid this place for breakfast and don't be silly like us who actually walked for ages to find this cafe especially after reading reviews on here because it's not worth the time.

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

I was walking by when I was randomly stopped by a guy who pulled me in to have a drink. I ended up having dinner there and had a great time. I went back for my last dinner there and once again, the pasta with king fish didn't disappoint. I look forward to coming back and seeing Ms. Ann.