“Eclipse Netball tour”

Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: International
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Surfer's Cafe is an awesome restaurant with a very laid back atmosphere, cool vibes and rustic charm, located opposite Massy Supermarket on the western edge of Oistins. From our balcony, guests can enjoy unrestricted views of the beautiful Oistins Bay, the nearby fishing village is always a hive of activity and guests can watch the authentic, locally hand crafted fishing vessels coming and going. It’s also an ideal location to view breathtaking sunsets while enjoying an early dinner, or cocktails. Surfer’s Café, is a family styled, surfer themed restaurant, and with an established surfing community on the island, we can’t go without pointing out our close proximity to two local surf spots "Freights Bay" and "South Point" to the south east.
Reviewed 15 August 2017

Excellent staff although a limited menu. Very accomodating especially when 30+ people turn up for a meal at 9pm.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Food, Drinks and the service was amazing. The staff was truly helpful with meal planning and tips with the drinks were pretty helpful. Location wise perfect its on the main road in Oistins. The beach and the view was simply gorgeous. I will recommend this spot to any who's travelling to Barbados.

1  Thank natjusmar
Reviewed 2 August 2017

Great place and amazing meal of blackened dolphinfish at night.
I was told Sunday breakfast is a great thing too - will need to come back to try !

Reviewed 21 July 2017

cant say enoufg about the food here... it was amazingly fresh and delicious, higly recommend this place

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

I wanted to take my kids out for lunch and decided to try Surfer's Cafe. It's the first time I have ever been there. I checked their menu out on their website and felt confident we would all enjoy the experience.
My son enjoyed the Aloha Shrimp and seasoned fries. My daughter felt her Pasta Alfredo had way too much sauce. I had the Howlie Burger and it tastes great once you get to the part where there's the cheese, bacon, and pineapple but that's closer to the centre of the hamburger and not throughout.
The staff are pleasant, and when we arrived the wait staff were busy so one of the bartenders assisted us to be seated and took our drink order which I really appreciated.

2  Thank Brian T