Lowest prices for your stay
US$82
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$91
Hotels.com
Expedia.comUS$81
Orbitz.comUS$81
getaroom.comUS$91
All reviews indian restaurant air con self catering minute walk pool view the west coast of barbados relaxing holiday a quiet residential area lovely pool staff are very friendly and helpful well equipped kitchen large bedroom fridge freezer bar and restaurant laid back beautiful island nearest beach
Selected filters
Reviewed December 21, 2020

I stayed here for a week, during which I underwent compulsory quarantine for 3 nights. I booked a standard room, which is one of the old bungalows across the road from the reception area. The hotel is fine if you're not planning on staying in your room very often. And the staff are all quite friendly. But if you are planning on doing so, as much as I did, here's what you need to be aware of:

1. My room was FILLED with mosquitoes, and I got bitten to death. It got to a point where as soon as I got out of the shower I would need to spray myself with mosquito spray to minimise the damage. I never left my door open and I closed these "windows" as much as I could (they're not real windows, they're glass panels you can adjust to let in air and no matter what you do, they will never be closed all the way. There are security grills fixed on the windows.) There are actually plenty of geckos inside the room but it didn't help the mosquito situation. As this is my first time in Barbados/the Caribbean, I assumed this was just how things were around here -- that there are mosquitoes inside. It wasn't until I came out of quarantine and went to a friend's house in the area that I realised you can be inside a home/ even outside a home in the garden and not for the whole place to be filled with mosquitoes. In fact, I have now moved to stay in an AirBnB near the beach, where I have left my windows open all day and into the night and there is not a single mosquito in sight. I did see a Rentokil truck on site at one point but obviously, something has gone very wrong here for the situation to be so out of hand. I can count close to 20 bites on my legs alone.

2. The shower is awful. The drain in my room was faulty, so you are standing in a puddle of dirty water by your feet. Every time I showered the water doesn't drain until well after I've exited the shower. I've never stayed in a place that makes me feel dirtier to shower than not to shower. The water temperature tends to be on the cold side. I thought this was a Barbados thing until I talked to other people here and realised there are hot showers here. In fact, I had a piping hot shower the AirBnB I moved to today. So, if you have a problem with this, don't stay here.

3. I am a woman travelling alone and I didn't feel that safe here. These standard rooms are bungalows across the street from the hotel reception and is on a main road that anyone can walk or drive past. If privacy is a big thing for you then you won't like people walking past all the time and being able to peek into your room. As far as safety goes, I guess we can't really control what goes on and just have to pray for the best.

3. It's true what the other reviewers say -- the bed is very hard. Some people might like this but I didn't.

4. I kind of regret not paying more to get a deluxe room, or maybe just paying more to stay somewhere else. To the hotel's credit, it offers very affordable rates for a West Coast property. But if you do book to stay in a standard room, aka one of the old bungalows on the property, maybe go with the mindset that you're staying somewhere one step up from a hostel. The rooms are so dirty and tired that it feels unhygienic just by virtue of everything feeling so old and dusty, and with geckos running around everywhere. It's probably my own fault for expecting more from a 3-star property but I guess that's a lesson learned.

Room tip: Book a deluxe room, not a standard room
Date of stay: December 2020
8  Thank andreastephenielo
Reviewed December 8, 2020 via mobile

My stay was late December 2019- January 2020 a great way to start the new year.
The property is beautiful and the staff was nice.
The room was relaxing plus we had the option to sit outside on the lawn or covered patio.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank FoodandAdventureluv
Soni Kessuram, General Manager at All Seasons Resort Europa, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2020

Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review.

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.
Our staff are our strength & they will be delighted to see your review!

Delighted to hear you found your room & private patio relaxing.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon :)

Reviewed April 12, 2020

Took my mum away for a break to this resort and she absolutely loved it. Set in a quiet area and beautiful surroundings. Sadly our holiday was cut short due to the current world situation which is perfectly understandable. We travelled with British Airways who were amazing from start to finish inc getting us back home albeit early. Others were having major issues with Virgin while we were there.....Anyway on to the hotel.

I cannot fault the hotel or stay n any way at all. The room was massive, nice small kitchen and balcony to sit and chill on after a warm day at the beach or pool. The complex is spaced out into blocks with well kept gardens and pool areas. You will see all the local wildlife kicking about inc the monkeys !!! Thry love a banana or two haha.......

The staff were lovely from reception all the way through to management etc.... A big shout out to the general staff and bar staff, all very friendly and no request was too much to accomodate.

Bedding and towels etc changed every day or other day. 10 min walk to Holetown or take the hotel complimentary bus. Here you will find shops, bars, BK (if you want it) restaurants and a beautiful beach with some lovely bars facing on to the sea. Only downside was the hotel bar closing at 10pm, the resort was pretty quiet when there due to the current climate but it has a very laid back and chilled vibe. I will be back without a doubt. One tip....Don't bother taking the transfers with whicher holiday company you are with in Barbados. The Taxis are government regulated from Airport with set prices.....St Lawrence Gap is literally 5 mins from airport and Holetown around 25 mins. Cost $58 BBD or $30US.....B.A wanted £105 for the coach which would no doubt stop at various hotels and locations en route !

2  Thank dblue75
Reviewed March 16, 2020

A lovely relaxing resort. We had a large chalet/unit with an outside terrace, living room with a fully stocked kitchenette (utensils and kettle!)) and a large bedroom with en-suite. The rooms were clean and tidy with every thing that you would need. There is a lovely open bar and great pool with cabana-style loungers around the pool. We ate twice in the restaurant, Caribbean night and at the Indian restaurant both meals were good with excellent service. All the team at the hotel were helpful and friendly. 10 minute stroll to the beach and other restaurants and shops and a large Massy's supermarket..

1  Thank Ian308
Reviewed March 14, 2020 via mobile

I look at this hotel 6+ months ago via BA and Virgin holidays, upon reading reviews on here I didn’t book. However unbeknown to me my partner booked as a surprise.

We arrived on 1st March (myself, partner and son)
The room we had was fantastic (room 29) massive bedroom and lovely living / kitchen area.
Kitchen facilities are adequate if you want to cook your own snacks/meals.
Internet worked brilliantly in room and around pool/bar.
Aircon is only in the bedroom and was fine. (No additional cost for aircon) other reviews complain about aircon only being on whilst your in room, I don’t understand why this is a problem, as soon as you put it on it blasts cold air, within minutes bedroom is freezing!
Shower was fine and never had any problems getting hot water any time of the day.

House keeping staff were constantly happy and chatty throughout our stay. Our room was cleaned everyday, fresh towels every other.

Restaurant on-site has normal common snacks during the day - chips, burgers, pizza etc
We dined once in the evening at the Indian restaurant and we couldn’t fault the curries we had. Prices more than reasonable.
On the Monday we had the BBQ, although a slight criticism I did think it was over priced for what it was, however food was lovely.
On all other nights we ate out. Others have recommended Just Grillin on these reviews, if you like fast food places you will love it, we tried it one evening and it was like having an evening meal at a fast food restaurant (not our cup of tea) ...cheap tho!

Location is great for Holetown, you do not need a car (unless you want to travel the island) it’s about a 12 minute walk to Holetown from hotel which we enjoyed daily.
We looked online for a car to travel the island for a couple of days and the prices were crazy so asked reception and they sorted us a car with baby seat for nearly half the cost everything online was (fully insured and license fees inc)

Our son wasn’t too well for the majority of the trip but all staff were always helpful and polite. Nothing was too much trouble.
We arranged for some laundry to be done and it was easy, dropping clothes at reception, two days later it was done. Recommended with a little ones!

Location is perfect for Holetown, the hotel is on a circular T road and has night time security, although at no point during our stay did we feel it needed security.

For the west coast of Barbados this hotel is perfect for families and couples who want to relax, and not pay triple + the price for other hotels.Lots of greenery for our little one to play and always sun loungers around the pool. Other reviews complain about loungers being chained, they are but they can move and are not fixed in position. Other loungers spread around grass area and hammocks.

Plenty of beaches within a 10/15 minute walk if you wanted to, note; like majority of beaches around the world you will have to pay for sun loungers and umbrella. (£20 US)

Taxi from airport to All Season was £50 US taxi back to airport booked by hotel was £40 US

Do not read other reviews and be put off!!

We have visited Barbados and stayed in St Lawrence Gap, and in a villa in St James previously, when we return to Barbados we will definitely be staying here again and have told friends and family to do so too!

Trip type: Travelled with family