See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 28, 2017 via mobile

Stayed one night on our way to legoland. Place is charming, staff is great, and prices are really reasonable!

The room we were staying at was large and with a modern design. Beds were good, nothing to say. The night was quite despite the road nearby.

The restaurant was surpisingly good, with very large portions at a really low price. Staff was smiling and the place looks also really good. Breakfast was also good, could be a lot less flies and it would be better.

I highly recommend this place if youre traveling im the area.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed May 22, 2016

On one of my recent trips to Leutkirch, I had to stay overnight and was recommended T4, as it on a slightly remote location I was a bit skeptical for both the accommodation and the food.

But things were very different, the host spoke English and was very welcoming, the location of the hotel is A+, lush green fields on either side a beautiful setting. The rooms are quite nice and clean and the food is also very good.

Although we were vegetarians, the cook made pasta specially for us it was very nice experience. To top it all we were requested for breakfast preferences and the next morning was a total "WOW" with loads of fruits, cakes, breads lined up to choose.

A total must stay, if you are in the area.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed July 29, 2015

The hotel and restaurant was opened this year 2015 in late spring. When something new opens everybody in the neighbourhood is of coarse coming to enjoy the new establishment and so did I. I particularly like the wood trim that is abundant from the hotel reception area to also include the restaurant. Very nice touch! As I live in the area myself I have not used anything but the restaurant.The food is excellent and the personell as well. For a nice dinner with good food and in nice surroundings it would be the place to spend an evening.

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 23, 2015

Holidaying with our daughter in law and her children, we took them plus the other grandparents here for a meal. Great food, clean and very pleasant interior and the girls loved the outside area (it was raining so we adults stayed warm and dry!). It isn't cheap but was well within our budget (perhaps allow a bit more for some of the more intricate meals). Only criticism is that the promised table, booked weeks ago by our German relatives, became 'unavailable' due to the 'draw' of a large party of 30 people. It didn't spoil the evening but why promise something when you might not be able to deliver? Hence the 4 instead of 5 stars. Oh, and it doesn't seem to be within an easy walk of anywhere nearby.

Room tip: We only ate here - the area is quiet so I expect that any room would be fine.
Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed April 29, 2015

This newbuild in a rural setting has just opened and our part y were the first guests.Traditional from the outside but very modern interior. The management and staff were so friendly and helpful, nothing was too much trouble.It is about a thirty minute walk from the town centre but there is a bus stop almost outside,.Ideal walking or cycling trails, an excellent wi-fi connection only 5E whatever lengh your stay.

Date of stay: April 2015