All reviews relaxing room relaxing weekend perfect place to relax ayii anargyri standard room halloumi half board breakfast and dinner paphos airport hire car sulphur pools natural healing relaxation jets cyprus polis retreat
Reviewed December 4, 2017

I had a reservation with my wife for our 1 year wedding anniversary. Unfortunately we had a terrible accident 2 days before arriving at the hotel. My wife broke her arm at three places had to undergo a long surgery of 8 hours and stayed in the hospital for a week. I called them we were not going to be able to go and they informed me that its their policy not to refund any money for cancellation after the 7 day period and that also could not change our reservation for different days. I explained them the situation and they insisted that they cannot do anything about it. The reception staff behavior was terrible and they gave an alternative solution ,that really got me angry since they seemed to not understand the terrible situation that we went through, to send some other people (friends,family) in our place so we do not lose the reservation. I have stayed in this hotel a couple of times before and I really enjoyed the place from now on NEVER AGAIN!!!! This is the third time i post this review and it is delete my 'someone' flagging it inappropriate and giving me only two days to reply as to not be deleted. Sorry I do not check my email every 2 days

Stayed: September 2017
4  Thank GeorgeMar88
Reviewed December 3, 2017

We really enjoyed our stay. The staff were particularly pleasant and helpful. Lovely nature walks in the area and very picturesque and hilly. Great sun room in the spa and a lovely patio by the pool. Very relaxing atmosphere. Great food.

Stayed: November 2017
AyiiAnargyriPaphos, Front Office Manager at Ayii Anargyri Natural Healing Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2017

Dear Mr. Dusty,

Thanks for your kind words and the time you took to share them with us. It is great to hear, that you have enjoyed your stay with us!!!
We hope to see you again!!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed December 3, 2017 via mobile

The hotel is located half hour drive from Paphos airport. We arrived 9:30 pm and went to dine. The staff where extremely friendly and did the best to furnish my wife with vegetarian food.
The hotel is located in a small valley in the mountains. Beautiful setting lots of parking.
The spa was greate. We already plan to come back.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Mr. Moti,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our resort, your comments are very much valued!
All the best and hope to see you soon again!

Warm regards,

Reviewed November 30, 2017 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for a mini break to celebrate a special birthday. Although there were some really enjoyable aspects to the stay there were also several things that were very disappointing.
Room- we booked a spa suite with a hydrotherapy on the terrace. The room is very minimal, which we knew before we booked. Comfortable bed and bedding, amazing bathroom amenities. Bathrobes and slippers poor quality. Bathrobes scratchy and on one, the belt was broken off the robe.
Staff- there were some really friendly staff who always greeted us with a smile and then some staff that spoke to us like we were bothering them.I forget the waitress who worked at the pool side restaurant for lunch, a young lady who served us souvla. She was always pleasant and smiling. 30 minutes to receive our drinks in the bar one evening...
Restaurants - we only ever used one for all 3 meals a day. The ambience was suitable throughout the day. Live music on a Saturday night is a very nice touch. Breakfast and lunch food quality was excellent... A big let down for the dinner set menu. Very limited choice, poor quality.
Spa- we did address an issue at the spa, as having the same treatments booked for myself and my husband, the products and treatment were different. One therapist used cold mud and left the room whereas the other used hot mud and gave a head massage. We mentioned this to the reception, as we felt there was no standard to the treatment. They efficiently addressed the issue and offered a complimentary couples massage. This was greatly appreciated but we were only looking to pass our feedback and to use different therapists if possible. Then while we were sitting in the lobby waiting to go for another treatment. The therapist that we had commented on, with the manager walked into a room right behind where we were sitting and we could hear shouting at the therapist. We quickly stood up and left but this is not a situation your guests should be for simply giving feedback!
In total we had more than 20 treatments shared between my husband and myself, we enjoyed them all thoroughly.
More than 1000euros for 2 nights. Would we return? Probably not. We didn't feel the service and product provided was worth a return visit.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Whatsmyname000

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience about your stay at Ayii Anargyri Natural Healing Spa.

We are sorry that there were some aspects of your stay which did not meet your expectations, your feedback has been valuable and your points have been helpful in enabling us to ensure we are delivering a completely satisfactory experience to all of our guests.

We apologize for the inconvenience and hope that you do consider returning at Ayii Anargyri Natural Healing Spa Resort in the future as we would like to have the opportunity to ensure your next stay is much more comfortable and enjoyable.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed November 1, 2017

We have just returned from my birthday trip away to a little piece of heaven! We live in Cyprus anyway but have never managed to visit Ayii Anargyri until now, but I have already booked another visit! The trip was a present from my boyfriend but we have both spoken about visiting before and we are so glad we did. Both working in hotels ourselves we needed a good rest at the end of the season and we definitely felt relaxed and pampered by the time we left. The room was beautiful, old fashioned and built of stone and dark wood with great high ceilings. We had a terrace and jacuzzi bath outside which was a really treat. The room was clean and spacious and the bed extremely comfortable. The meal in the evening was better than we ever expected; we were really pleasantly surprised to find out it was ala carte and not buffet, the same on breakfast too! It was a little chilly for us to try the outdoor pool even though it looked inviting. The spa is a lovely building and we tried the pools, sauna and relaxation room. Roxana was so kind and accommodating to us, we enjoyed chatting with her and greatly appreciated the late check out. Looking forward to our next trip already. There really is something special about this hotel.

Room Tip: Treat yourself to a spa suite!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank queenliz17
AyiiAnargyriPaphos, Front Office Manager at Ayii Anargyri Natural Healing Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience, we very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at Ayii Anargyri Natural Healing Spa Resort.
It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. :)
All the best and hope to see you soon again!
Warm regards,