All reviews outdoor pool great hotel faces diner jacuzzi wellness skiing areas car
Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

One of the few hotels in the area with a nice spa. Kids enjoy swimming pool, including outside jacuzzi, there is a quiet area with different baths for adults only. Restaurant is great, so is wine selection(Italian). Service is very friendly. At the bar, you can find a selection of local grappas. Skiing - Cermis and Pampeago are the nearest areas. Excellent. We keep returning here for several seasons.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed January 5, 2018 via mobile

Me and my family of 2 had an amazing time at the Hotel. Everything was really clean and everybody was friendly.
The wellness center is incredible with 4 types of sauna and even an outdoor pool.
After a long day at the spa with a variety of massages we had a really tasty dinner at the restaurant. The staff was really helpful and friendly, we always left with a smile on our faces.
We already booked our next stay immediately. Highly recommended!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed February 16, 2017 via mobile

I came with my wife to calibrate her birthday. The hotel is located in a very nice spot. The rooms are nice and facilitate. The view from the room are beautiful. The spa is wonderful and the pool is big enough the outdoor pool is magnificent.

Summary: best hotel for ski and star trips.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 2, 2016

Great place for familys with children. Very good localization for walks, near Tesero center. About 15 minutes by bus from Latemar. Bus stop next to hotel. There is a clean and well equipped kids area in the hotel. Nice and friendly staff. Good food. The only problem is a lack of full restaurant choice during the lunch time. Restaurant is open in the evening. During the day time guests can only order drinks in the bar and small pasta (two kinds) between 1pm and 3pm. That can be a problem for not-skiing the more so there is a siesta break in restaurants in Tesero.

Stayed: March 2016
Reviewed March 15, 2016

It was my third stay in this hotel again and I have to say that the hotel Rio Stava is rank among the best in the region. Rooms as always clean and hotel service works perfectly. What is worth zmímku wellness, its extent and the size of one of the best I've visited. Especially connecting pool, which allows you to swim from the indoor to the outdoor pool and enjoying the whirlpool tub under the stars of the night sky is unforgettable. Perhaps the biggest impression on me this time did the restaurant. I am of the opinion that it is every year at a higher level. I especially appreciate the variety and style of the dishes served. Every day was a choice of seafood, tender meat and vegetarian food. A separate chapter is desserts. I'm not too favored sweet, but the flavor combinations were presented by the hotel's pastry-cook every day unique and always delicious. The hotel also offers accommodation for large families up to 6 people. Offered suites up to 90 m2 allows undisturbed stay for more people. Hotel definitely recommend it especially for families with children.

Room Tip: Rooms on the upper floors of a beautiful view.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family