“A true 'find' in Saturnia!”

Ristorante Bacco & Cerere 2.0
Ranked #1 of 18 Restaurants in Saturnia
Price range: US$37 - US$60
Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse, Soups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 23, 2015

Totally wonderful 'find' in Saturnia! From the moment we walked inside, "Max" was gracious, full of personality and pride in his restaurant and the chef, his wife! The food was exquisite! We went there 3 nights in a row, because we wanted to keep tasting the other delicacies on the menu. Nothing disappointed. As a long-time lover of porchetta in Firenze, I must say....the porchetta was the best I've ever had! Fine wines, great coffee and oh my...the tiramisu was nothing short of fabulous!

Date of visit: October 2015
1  Thank SKYITALY

Reviewed September 30, 2015

I was going to celebrate my wedding anniversary at Due Cippe, having confirmed on the Internet that it was open. Sadly on arrival it was not open!! However, every cloud has a silver lining. Having explored and rejecting other eateries in the area we finally alighted upon this restaurant, which we had never been to before. Internally the restaurant was stylish and beautifully appointed and it also offered diners the opportunity to eat outside, weather permitting on their large, attractive balcony, which again was stylish.

We were greeted most cordially and efficiently by a young man whose service and knowledge of the wines and food were exemplary and added to the sense of occasion.

The menu was extensive but not so extensive, in a good way, offering many items locally sourced. The wines were also a joy with the restaurant offering something local but a little different to the norm or the ordinary. Anyway we had 4 courses plus an amusez bouche and every one was beautifully presented and delicious.

In short this turned out to be a great place for our celebration and we had a fantastic time and we would like to thank everyone involved, especially the front of house, for making it so. Having discovered this restaurant I now know I will spend less of my time and money in Due Cippe and more in this restaurant. I urge others to follow and give it a whirl. Looking forward to my next visit

Reviewed September 22, 2015

Excellent and sophisticated place, under new management, absolutely delightful. The ambiance is top, the food is refined and revisits traditional recipes. Service is absolutely perfect. Great wine selection too. We went twice in a row for dinner!

Reviewed September 11, 2015 via mobile

This restaurant was really nice. I have been to many restaurants in London where I live and the food is similar to some michelin star places. The food is excellent. For 2 mains, dessert and soft drinks it was around €50. The owner is also very welcoming and friendly. Well worth the money. I had the suckling pork and my husband had the chicken. Both were cooked very well and the service was excellent

Reviewed September 9, 2015

Very simply. the typical Tuscany food is excellent and well served, good selection of very high quality local wines. Warm hospitality and competence and let me add love for this job. What else? Try it!!!