“Nemo cobia is great”

Ranked #1 of 54 Restaurants in Duong To
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed January 11, 2018

I asked the server what I should have and she recommended the cobia. Great recommendation! The Nemo cobia was so tasty and spiced wonderfully.

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank CanadianinTaiwan

Reviewed January 8, 2018 via mobile

I must say we had a delicious red snapper and chicken with lemongrass but it came at great frustration, a forgotten (yet invoiced) starter and terribly long waiting for anything.

Menus were thrown on the table, after quite a while finally our orders were taken, drinks came 15min later and then I had my starter. Then I had my main course. 10 minutes later my partner got his main course but he never even got his starter! You can imagine how mad he was seeing me served twice.

I would have loved a second glass of wine but the waiters were simply avoiding eye contact as all tables were hoping to get attended. I even saw a guy wave his money for 10+ minutes trying to pay. People left without ever being attended. Everyone seemed frustrated about it.

We do not recommend going here if more than 3 tables are occupied.

2  Thank AJ-NL
Reviewed January 7, 2018 via mobile

The meager pasta bolognese took almost 45 minutes to be served for lunch and the drinks came after 15 minutes. The fact that we didn’t get a chance to order until after 10 min after arrival even though there were only three other 7 other guests in 3 parties there made us wonder if they really wanted guests or not. The reason for 2/5 circles can only be explained by the wonderful company and our discussions during our wait...

1  Thank AwesomeAdventuresSE
Reviewed January 4, 2018 via mobile

This is at most mediocre both in service and food quality. Took over 1h to get our food. Got the wrong drinks and wrong food twice. One in my company couldn't eat the main course because it was almost raw. On the plus side we didn't have to pay for than one.

1  Thank 247marcuss
Reviewed January 1, 2018 via mobile

To be fair.. It was busy. 3 staff could not cope. Took ages for menu (20 min) ... Took ages for drinks to arrive (further 20 min). Bbq Cobia and chicken lemongrass. (another 20min). The side order of French fries never arrived, even after we reminded them! Guess how long the bill took to arrive?.... 20 minutes, even had to ask twice! Maybe go when not busy??

2  Thank JSHough