See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 29, 2016 via mobile

Dirty filthy run down hotel in the middle of a building site, we booked for 7 nights with agoda and left after the first morning. Beds uncomfortable and whole building need remodelling, hotel across the road called galaxy is a much better hotel for the same price, owner called us liars to agoda when when sent the pictures to complain and said it was not his hotel in photo. Beware, i an no hotel snob but i wouldnt let my dog sleep in that place

Stayed: January 2016
Reviewed January 20, 2016 via mobile

The hotel is in the middle of a total building site, the pictures on here bare no resemblance of the hotel. The roof top area is closed and has been for 2 years so I'm told. The rooms smell of damp and mould. The whole of Longbeach is 70% under construction. STAY AYWAY FROM THIS AREAR. Saying that the staff were fantastic when I informed them I'm cancelling my booking with agoda. As I was the only one that seems to be staying I don't think it was much of a surprise.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed January 13, 2016

The owner of the hotel was really friendly and helpfull! The hotel was close to the beach but 10 minutes walk from the centre, but you can easily find food and what you need just around. Basic rooms and cheap price.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed January 2, 2016

We arrived at Phu Quoc island without booking a hotel. Luckily we called this hotel and got 2 rooms reserved. It is located in the part of the city where most things happen, 2 blocks walk to the beach, 15 minutes walk to the night market and superdong ticket office, close to many good restaurants. When we arrived the attendant gave us the keys and wifi password, collected our passport and helped us brought our luggage upstairs to the second floor. The rooms were spacious and equipped with all the neccessitiies....tv, fridge, AC. One of our room has ocean view...beautiful!!!. When we checked out, they helped us called taxi. I paid in US dollars and I missed counted $1, the service attendant recounted and returned it to me.....pretty honest. My uncle forgot his smart phone in the room and remember it when we got to the other side of the island so I call the hotel and they sent it back to my uncle. We really appreciate their honesty and great service that we had received from staff at A74 hotel. Everyone here is so helpful and pleasant. I definitely recommend this hotel to my friends and family because of great service and reasonable price too. Thank you.
Megan

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Megan P
Reviewed November 2, 2015 via mobile

This place was picked to used a quick 1 night stay and it was disappointing.

Nothing works here, Aircon which is vital in such climate did not work. The fridge was not working and stunk of dirty water, bathroom mat was soaked in water on arrival and stunk aswell.

The roam had a very odd smell that I couldn't identify what was created it.

In the morning I realise that it was only used by local which is sad that management feels that it is ok to have substandard rooms for them.

Please try to avoid if you can.

I am trying to think of kind words to say but not much apart from 1 friendly reception staff.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple