“A fun trip”

Flipper Diving Club
Ranked #3 of 20 Tours in Duong Dong
More attraction details
Owner description: Flipper Diving Club will be delighted to take you on your next scuba diving adventure in phu quoc Vietnam, whatever your scuba diving experience or level is. We will cater for your scuba needs and desires, whether you are interested in just an intro dive, full diving course or just fun diving.We are a PADI 5 Star Instructor Development Dive Resort with fully experienced and certified scuba diving staff. Our scuba diving team speak English, French, Dutch, German, Russian, Swedish. Our Diving Club has international scuba diving insurance for all our customers and each instructor carries additional scuba diving insurance. Contact us now to learn more about scuba diving in phu quoc, Vietnam.Flipper Diving Club is the longest established PADI 5 Star Instructor Development Dive Resort in phu quoc, and was established in 2009. We offer daily dive trips and PADI Courses from Open Water Diver to PADI Instructor. Our main office is at 60 Tran Hung dao, duong Dong.
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We took a day snorkelling trip to the north with Flipper Diving. Everything was extremely well organised with a multi national crew of instructors and Vietnamese boat crew.

The snorkelling itself was ok- it was a bit overcast so the colours were limited, but it was a good introduction for my 9 year old daughter. Unfortunately it was quite a long choppy ride out to the dive site and some sea sickness made the experience less pleasant, but the team really looked after us and provided some tablets to help.

A special mention to French Johann who accompanied the snorkellers. He was fantastic at reassuring our nervous daughter, and really helped her get used to having her head beneath the waves. By the end she was hooked and loving it!

All reviews
"four days"
"great company"
"low season"

Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

Took a 1 day tour to Turtle Island. Excellent professional service on the boat and by the dive masters. You will be one of many, this excursion included 20 people including snorkellers, trainee divers and qualified divers. That said there is a good diver/dive master ratio.

The boat trip allows for some relaxation on the sun deck (1 hr) and chatting with your fellow divers.

Only negative is that the many reviews I had read of diving in Phu Quoc came through... visibility was poor, as it apparently often is, and while the corals are beautiful the sea life is mostly small fish, sea urchins etc.

If you’re short on time, as I was, you might limit your dives and explore the island a little more.

Reviewed March 23, 2018

We tried North side of the island for snorkelling and diving and thought maybe it wasn't best place in the world to survey fauna, but it WAS THE BEST in respect of organisation and behavior of a diving team.
Manager girl Verina gave us warmest welcome from the very beginning of the tour, so we felt like we are in a party of friends and like-minded persons.
All other team was very friendly too, so we spent most of our day in the coolest atmosphere of diver's community.
Xavier was very kind to allow me replace snorkelling to diving, when I've desired to go deeper in the middle of the day.
Ez is a cool and humorous guy who helped our group along the day (Thanks You ;)
And Remy was my dive buddy who looked like a guy from a cover of a Diving Magazine )

Diving equipment is very new too and, the first time in my life, all preparations and after diving maintenance of BCD, regulators etc. was made by Flipper's team, though in Thailand and Eilat, Israel diving clubs we carried our bags with fins, BCDs and stuff ourselves and cleaned them too.

If You go diving in Phu Quoc - Flipper Diving is the club to chose without any doubts.

Reviewed March 8, 2018 via mobile

Just came from snorkeling/diving tour in north of Phu Quoc island.
Best communicable team, amazing snorkeling for me, and dive for my friend . Recommended.

1  Thank Alena C
See more reviews
Reviewed March 4, 2018

The staff was very friendly. I wanted to complete my advanced open water course and I had a limited amount of time to do it. Only two days. I talked with Max and he thought that it should be possible. So I paid my course and away we went. The first day of the course I completed 3 adventure dives. The second day should have included my deep dive. But we could not complete it. The instructor aborted the attempt because of current. I was very dissapointed that I could not complete my course. Of course safety should always be first and I'm sure my instructor made the right choice, but still I paid for the complete course and did not receive it. I asked for a partial refund but did not get it. Overall the experience was ok, equipment good, staff friendly etc. Even though I only visited two dive sites it seems that Phu Quoc is not that good of a diving destination.