We had a fantastic time at Cassia. If you go to Phu Quoc, stay here and you won't be disappointed.
The staff is phenomenal, the food was always great (best on the island) and they made every effort to make our stay the best experience.
They scheduled tours for us, we has multiple massages and ate lunch and dinner at Cassia many times - along with breakfast every day.
Our flight cancelled and they helped us regroup and make the best of it.
We'll be back in 5 years and will stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 58 comfy air conditioned rooms, many with internal connecting doors and all with verandas. Nestled in gardens of spices and flowers from our own collection. Infinity pool overlooking the sea, full Asian/Western breakfast and our special menu of fresh Vietnam-Mediterranean food. Evening films projected outdoors, daytime sun and beach. Tours of our own Spice Plantations for guests only, and all other services available, with Big Smiles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Cassia Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cassia Cottage - The Spice House Hotel Phu Quoc Island
- Cassia Cottage Phu Quoc Island/Duong Dong
- Cassia Cottage Hotel