My wife and i recently stayed at Cassia Cottage for 6 nights. We couldnt have been happier. The staff were friendly and courteous without being overbearing, the grounds of the resort were immaculate, and the rooms were clean and comfy.
They were in the midst of construction whilst we were there although this posed no problem. Thomas (the manager) kept us informed, apologised for the noise, and made sure that free cocktails were in order for the inconvenience. He was also a great source of information with regards to restaurants and bars, and saved us money by telling us that we couldnt take the fish suace off the island. He is the type of resort manager that you want to have at every place you stay!
We will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 58 comfy air conditioned rooms, many with internal connecting doors and all with verandas. Nestled in gardens of spices and flowers from our own collection. Infinity pool overlooking the sea, full Asian/Western breakfast and our special menu of fresh Vietnam-Mediterranean food. Evening films projected outdoors, daytime sun and beach. Tours of our own Spice Plantations for guests only, and all other services available, with Big Smiles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Cassia Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cassia Cottage - The Spice House Hotel Phu Quoc Island
- Cassia Cottage Phu Quoc Island/Duong Dong
- Cassia Cottage Hotel