All reviewsthe main roadoutdoor bathroomphu quocroom was spacious and cleannight marketfree shuttle servicebreakfast buffetwould highly recommend this hotelstayed for nightslovely poolvery pleasant staya great place to stayyogurtshort walk to the beachbeach frontairport transfergarden bungalow
Reviewed April 16, 2018 via mobile

I found this to be a beautifully designed exotic and intimate resort. One of the most tranquil places I have stayed whilst close to a bustling tourist area.The pool is the focal point with plush reclining chairs with legs in shallow water! Wonderful landscaped semi-tropical gardens with water feature. During my visit a resident artist was painting. Awesome breakfast: huge healthy choice. Quiet location & short walk to the beach. Room very clean and lovely hot shower. Happy genuine and attentive staff. Had a long chat with the new owner who seems an outstanding manager with delicate attention to detail and ambitious exciting plans. The staff helped me get my motorbike started having not been on one for almost 40 years! £5 for 1 day hire; incredible. Highly recommended.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed April 4, 2018

We were delighted with our choice of the Bauhinia especially after a few days of exploring the area. It is in a great location, quiet and peaceful but only five minutes from the nearby bars and restaurants. We loved the pool area and breakfast was excellent but what made it extra special were the fabulous friendly staff who were so helpful. The rooms are simple and my only minor niggle is I found the beds rather hard but it didn't spoil our stay. Day trips around the island can be arranged and they were great value and well run and gave us a chance to see more of the island. The hotel has recently changed hands and Ryan and his cousin the new owners are making sure that everything works for the guests and I am sure will make sure the lovely atmosphere continues.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TravelmadEdinburgh
Ryan T, Manager at Bauhinia Resort Phu Quoc, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2018

Thank you Sheila for your comment. It was really nice talking to you about Phu Quoc, Vietnam and life experiences. We hope you had a great trip home and we look forward to reading your travel blogs about Phu Quoc.

Best regards,

Ryan Tran

Reviewed March 20, 2018

2 couples 2 rooms. Clean rooms and grounds. The foliage feels like your in the rain forest. Staff is friendly and helpful. Lily was extremely helpful and funny. The outside bathrooms are unique. A new owner was taking over while we were there. My advise to him. Don't change a thing

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 1, 2018 via mobile

Such a wonderful welcoming place. So clean! The staff especially Dana and Lily are so quick to help with anything! The restaurant will make most anything you ask for. I suggest renting motorbikes to get around, although there are plenty of places within walking distance. The dogs are so sweet and well behaved.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Joan B
Reviewed February 19, 2018 via mobile

Extremely helpful and friendly staff, wide variety in the breakfast buffet and nice little pool. The room was big and clean. Good massage and facial treatment in a bungalow, highly recommended. All in all good value of money!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple