Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotel
Hotels.com
Travelocity
eDreams
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 17, 2019

Great location if you plan to fly next day from Bastia Corsica’ airport, only 5 minutes away. Not impressed with facilities, but better than many other hotels I stayed in Corsica , since it had a gym and a spa, which is not commonly found in La Corse. Had dinner in their restaurant and the food was good, but service was poor. Breakfast was good. The staff was really accommodating and we had an over all good experience. Will stay again if I have to fly from Bastia and not Ajaccio.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Tush09
Reviewed September 27, 2019

Stayed here for 3 nights and I have to admit it was one of the best business sleepovers that i have done. The facilities of the hotel are excellent, the stuff is polite and helpful, it is located in a very quiet area which is a big plus if you are having a tiresome day. It has a garden where you can sit and enjoy a glass of wine or have a dinner. The WiFi is excellent, the rooms are spacious and clean and the breakfast is ok.

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed September 7, 2019

I am happy about my stay in this hotel. why? Clean rooms, nice staff (expecially the very kind and nice young girl with blue eyes at restaurant) and free car parking. hotel is new and good. everything was perfect, i will go again to your hotel

Date of stay: August 2019
3  Thank gabrielecheviaggia
Reviewed August 20, 2019 via mobile

The hotel it’s well located, near to the Bastia airport, and with a gas station and a supermarket right on the corner. Ask for a room faced to the mountains, the view it’s amazing (see the pics). I didn’t try the breakfast cause I think it’s overpriced (€16pp). The spa area is very nice, with pool, jacuzzi, steam room, etc. However, it’s a pitty the pool don’t be outside...
In my room, although the king size bed was very comfortable, I miss a lot a full size mirror, a second arm chair and a second place to put on luggage. The room has, also, a safe, a little fridge and a kettle, which are very convenient.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

In my opinion this is a hotel for short stays only. I say this as there is nothing to do in the area. The Hotel is at Tragone not Biguglia! Tragone is several km away from Biguglia. We stayed a week and had to use the train to visit the villages along the line. You have to cross a very busy dual carriageway and even with the pedestrian crossing it is daunting.
It’s a shame as the hotel is nice, the bed was comfy and the shower amazing. Sadly not all staff were friendly! The restaurant staff were welcoming and a couple on reception- but there were a couple who were not! I have stayed in many Mercure hotels for both business and pleasure in the past - that is why we chose this one. Disappointing.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple