“Lovely coffee shop, great pastries / cake”

Randalls Coffee and Wine Bar
Price range: US$3 - US$8
Description: Premier coffee shop and Wine bar located in the busy village of Lightwater, during the day we serve Toasties, paninis, Soup, Salads and lovely fresh cakes. During Late night opening on Thursday & Friday the coffee shop transforms into a lovely Winebar where we serve Faltbreads with various toppings and the locals favourite is our sumptuous Anti Pasti boards.
Reviewed December 2, 2017

I have been about once a week for the last few months. The coffee is fantastic, very good quality (forgot to ask for decaf once and had to be scraped from the ceiling!). Have only have a selection of pastries and cakes nothing savoury and they have all been excellent. Their gluten free cake is very good, you would never know. Nice rewards system too allowing you to save for free syrups, coffee etc.

1  Thank PM789
Matt D, Owner at Randalls Coffee and Wine Bar, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2018

Thanks for your nice comments.

Reviewed November 6, 2017

Good that there is a quality coffee shop in the village that has seating both indoors and out. Quality coffee and snacks, for both eating in and take away. Staff very friendly and attentive.

1  Thank Angela C
Reviewed November 6, 2017 via mobile

Excellent service and excellent Coffee. The Flat Whits is the best I have ever tasted. Highly recommended by me..

1  Thank Anil C
Matt D, Owner at Randalls Coffee and Wine Bar, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2017

Many thanks for your kind words. Hope to see you again

Reviewed October 17, 2017

I was recommended to visit this cafe whilst having repairs done to a vehicle at the nearby motor garage. Having never been to Lightwater Village shopping centre before, I was very pleasantly surprised by the standard of Randalls and the quality of the food. I enjoyed a very tasty light lunch and a drink here, and if I am in the area again I would have no hesitation about eating here again. Lightwater has a number of take-away food & drink outlets, but only this one has a seating area, so its nice to find that it is a good one!

1  Thank mekydro
Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

I am so pleased we have Randalls in the village. The staff are friendly and the Randall's hot chocolate is my go-to pick-me-up if I'm feeling down!

2  Thank squarah85