From the minute you step onto the island you are greeted by huge smiles and friendly service. We were on our honeymoon and Mel & Justin generously upgraded us to a Palms Villa which was absolutely stunning and such a nice gesture! The outdoor bathroom with two showers was absolute luxury! Although it rained for most of our stay (it was a very wet "wet season") there is still plenty to do. The mountain hike was spectacular and highly recommend to everyone! All the staff are so great and my wife and I really loved the values of Blue Lagoon Resort as it was big on supporting the village through the Scholarship Foundation which you can donate to. Food was great, would however recommend more selection on the lunch menu as it gets quite repititive after 5 days. Other than that, can't fault the place. Great management, thanks again guys!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A new stylish resort located on one of the best beaches in the Yasawas. Right in the middle of the blue lagoon region, the resort is located on a white sandy beach with all tide swimming. Dive shop, snorkeling and many activities. Open planned restaurant and bar with espresso bar and live music nightly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Blue Lagoon Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Lagoon Beach Hotel Nacula Island
- Blue Lagoon Beach Resort Fiji/Nacula Island