Yes siree! This is the place. My husband and I stayed in a private lodge costing $106aud per night very clean with a king size bed and shared bathroom facilities. I checked out a garden view room they are of course heaps better but if you can't get in and can't afford that the lodges are great. They are about 30 metres from the lagoon!!!! Diving is excellent here and so is the snorkelling 10/10 the visability is at least 30 metres!!!! That's why its called Blue lagoon ahaha! Food is amazing it was the best out of our trip 5star quality well worth the $89fjd per person per day. If you decide to stay here make it more than 2 nights we have to come back because our stay was tooo short at least 4 nights for this island. I did the cave trip it was fabs and so was the village trip. NOTE take some toys, clothes and school stuff for the fijian kids they really need it!!!! They really don't have much and hardly get any support from local government. I was amazed on how poor the fijians are please help if possible. Meet some amercians they were dentist at the resort they had volunteered a couple of weeks to help the school kids with there teeth wow! A lovely lady called Macy and her husband run Blue Lagoon fantastic people to deal with nothing is a hassle for them. Highly recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A new stylish resort located on one of the best beaches in the Yasawas. Right in the middle of the blue lagoon region, the resort is located on a white sandy beach with all tide swimming. Dive shop, snorkeling and many activities. Open planned restaurant and bar with espresso bar and live music nightly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Blue Lagoon Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Lagoon Beach Hotel Nacula Island
- Blue Lagoon Beach Resort Fiji/Nacula Island