Coralview Island Resort
US$113
US$105
  • Pool
Oarsman's Bay Lodge(Nacula Island)
US$120
Botaira Resort(Naviti Island)
US$155
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Paradise Cove Resort(Naukacuvu Island)
US$200
US$167
Naqalia Lodge(Waya Lailai)
US$102
Travelocity
  • Beachfront
Coconut Beach Resort(Tavewa Island)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Restaurant
Nanuya Island Resort(Nanuya Lailai Island)
TripAdvisor
  • Beachfront
All reviewsblue lagoongiant clamshot waterkava nightfree tripfishprivate burestaff are incredibly friendlycave tripsawa i lau cavesover christmasmeal planfree activitiesbig familystayed longersunset walkvinaka vakalevu
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 October 2016

It has been 3 long years since we vacationed here and we still think about Coralview and their staff fondly and often. It's quite amazing that 5 days of your life could leave such an impression. Our original trip was canceled due to weather, so when we re-booked and showed up 6 months later the staff had literally been waiting in anticipation for our arrival. They greeted us with fresh lei's made that morning. They gave us the very best Burr by the beach and decorated our room with a kind message, fresh flowers and extra amenities for free. There are very modern and touristy resorts along the Yasawa's but Coralview was our favorite because the staff work very hard to become family. They would take care of us during the day and party with us at night. Making sure every minute of our stay there was special. They taught us how to relax, enjoy the immense beauty around us and have carefree fun. Coralview also had some of the best adventures available, including the water caves and late night ghost stories of generations past! We became facebook friends with most all the staff and follow their lives fondly, wishing for the day when we can return to Coralview where our hearts were left.

P.S. Nicko, I'm sorry I took so long to review, it's utterly stupid considering our time at Coralview was the best part of the best vacation we ever had! We hope to see you again soon! Happy Birthday dear Friend!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jen B
Reviewed 4 October 2016

During the unforgettable week we became almost like a family with the staff of Coralview. They are amazing and incredible, and we could feel that they were genuinely friendly, warm, charming and helpful. They prepare a lot of fun games, activities and evening entertainments and try to engage as many as possible. Which is fun because you get to know both the staff and the other guests. Ilai is the most fantastic activity leader ever! You could feel that he genuinely wants the guests to enjoy and have fun.

Everyday there are free coffee, tea and drinking water. The food was amazing!

The beach is not the best one I've seen but it has great corals to snorkel. Furthermore, the staff drive you to beautiful beaches nearby for free.

It's a bit far from the mainland, it takes 3,5h with Tavewa Seabus and costs 70 FJD( if you book via Coralview), but it takes 5,5h with Awesome Adventures and costs 179 FJD. However the nature gets more beautiful the further away from the mainland so it's definitely worth the trip.

I highly recommend this place and will definitely return!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 October 2016

I have traveled the world and I can say that this place was one of the most warm and genuine places I've ever stayed at. When we arrived we got welcomed by a Bula-song. The staff really put a lot of effort into making us feel welcome. The rooms were normal standard, and the beds were soft. The food and breakfast was exceptionally good and there were free coffee and tea every day. A big plus is also that water is free on the resort.

There are activities every night, which makes you get to know the other guest and the staff. The majority of the staff are good musicians so every day there is live music to the dinner and sunset.

The only downside is the beach in front of the resort isn't that good (the corals is great for snorkling though), but the staff drives you to other beautiful beaches for free during the day. Another "downside" is that it is so far from the mainland. However, my experience from Fiji is that the nature got more beautiful the further away from the mainland you came, so it's not really a downside. I can't describe how much I liked this place, so I recommend everyone to go here!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

The staff of Coralview are simply incredible. Friendly, helpful, warm and charming. It's one of the friendliest places I've ever stayed at.

The food was quite good. The fish kokoda (Fijian ceviche) was delicious.

They also offer a boat (the 'red boat') to and from Lautoka that is much faster, and much cheaper, than the Yasawa Flyer (the 'yellow boat') which stops there as well. So it's great to have the choice of two boat companies for transport.

Their prices are very reasonable for food accommodation and alcohol. The island is lovely. My bure was basic but very good.

The resort is very good value for the price. If you want a fancy place with lots of luxuries you will pay more. But, if you want a beautiful place, at a reasonable price with some of the sweetest people you will ever meet - then Coralview is the place for you!

I would definitely return again.

A huge thank you to everyone who works there for making my stay so nice!! Vinaka!!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 September 2016

I travelled over her with my mum and it was great every night there are special games and activities prepared such as crab racing, musical chairs.... Everybody is joyful and gets involved in fun activities so dont be shy and join in. Every meals you get the honor to listen to great singers such as Jimmy!!! Ilai does all daily activities with you and does extra activities like weaving... The dorms are simple and you have everything you need great place! Timeout morgan

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family