It's late December. South Africans, Australians and British travelers abound. We get to Rummana Boutique resort Hotel and it's all well OK.
Everything is basic and simple without too much to write to TripAdvisor about.
We got the beachfront pool villa which is just a little different to the deluxe villas and right behind the resort pool and next to the restaurant area. Privacy is a little sketchy but after a while it actually didn't seem to be too much of a problem.
The room was clean, large enough for two and the bathroom was great with a dual sink and a separate toilet and shower as well as a large bathtub for two!
The intimate pathway between all the rooms is a little off-putting but it is also not worth complaining about.
They do need to maintain the Koi ponds and water features as these are starting to look murky and full of algae. Not much oxygen for those Koi!
The staff are really friendly and helpful.
All in all it's been well average but we're on holiday so we had really high expectations and it just didnt happen. But at the same time we're on holiday so we just took it in our stride and we're enjoying it even though the weather has been awful since we got here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Rummana Boutique Resort, a little goes a long way. Masterfully designed in every aspect, choose from our "Island Chic" Deluxe Villas or Rummana Suites for a perfect stay, private, peaceful, well-equipped and fully stocked, you'll never want to leave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Rummana Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rummana Boutique Hotel Lamai Beach
- Rummana Boutique Resort Ko Samui/Lamai Beach, Thailand