“Clue is in the name, Tranquillity”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

UkSunfun
UK
“Clue is in the name, Tranquillity”
Reviewed 13 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Honestly I’ve stayed on this complex 5 times now, first time in this penthouse. If your looking for a luxurious safe place to call home with stunning view and a private garage for bike/car you’ll find this place hard to beat. The owner Jeremy is extremely polite and helpful informing guests of all local tourist adventures and hot spots. The plunge pool on the balcony is just right to take the heat of the day from you. All bathrooms were well maintained. Decore throughout was typically thai style and sublime.
I’ve been coming to Thailand, especially Samui, for 20 years.. This trip I was joined by my wife, 3 and 7 year old children. If I thought it wasn’t safe I’d go to Spain and be board .. Honestly this island is paradise. Elephant trekking on the easter break with my daughter was amazing. The bars are superb as is the food. I can’t rate the villa high enough. There was evan an open Netflix account on the master tv (3 flat screens in total) which as you all know keeps the kids happy. Very strong Wi-fi (Peppa pig before bedtime). Beds were of a high standard. Can’t fault it.
Book your flights and book this penthouse before someone else does. You won’t regret it.
Honestly my wife would agree, I’m a right picky basta¥% at times, but not this time. If you can find something wrong with this place I’d like to know about it. It’s totally amazing.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing