The bungalows are tidy, comfortable and have a separate BIG shower. The bed is very comfy and the room/s are spacious and clean. The fridge is not really cooling the drinks but a very effective way to put the coffee and tea maker ;-).
The main pool is ok, the staff very attentive but not very professional. Doen't matter, we are all here for holiday, aren't we?
The resort is located at the northern end of Lamai beach. The beach restaurant was not fully operational end of December 2011 - mai pen rai - there are almost thousands of beach shacks and restaurants around.
The beaches on Samui Island and Lamai, however, are not clean anymore (we stayed here already in the early eighties). The landscape is still nice and if you inform yourself about the location well in advance, there are plenty things to do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zara Beach Resort, which has direct beach access, offers elegant villas with plunge pools and free Wi-Fi. It includes an outdoor swimming pool with a bar and sun loungers overlooking the beach. The villas at Zara Beach Resort are surrounded by gardens and have a private decking area. All of the living areas include a flat screen satellite TV and a large sofa also includes a minibar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity.ca and Agoda so you can book your Zara Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zara Beach Hotel Lamai Beach
- Zara Beach Resort Ko Samui/Lamai Beach, Thailand