“What a surprise!”

Samui Health Shop by Lamphu
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Lamai Beach
Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Get healthy now...At our "home" restaurant, We use only the best ingredients.We selected only the local fresh vegetable, Also our Home-made dressing. In every single dish, you have our guarantee no MSG. Also the healthy dessert like Yogurt cheese pie topping with home made raspberry sauce, MCcaramel cheese pie, Banoffee pie, Tiramisu and etc,. Also a organic ingredient slow juice and herbal smoothie that serve fresh glass by glass.
Reviewed December 9, 2017

After two weeks of delicious Thai Food wanted something different but was hesitant to go to the alternatives like pizza or pasta seen everywhere. The menus all seemed alike and wanted some healthy alternative. This small place that seemed more of a health product store than a restaurant turned out to be a gourmet delight. Every dish was melt in your mouth delish. Lemon grass salad, garlic rice and mushrooms with herbs was spiced to perfection. We followed this Carmel cream cheese cake. So when you want some truly healthy and unique fusion dishes crafted by the artistic owner, head to Samui Health Shop near the outdoor market.

1  Thank Mopah

Reviewed December 1, 2017 via mobile

Definitely a great place to have a nice meal for many reasons, food is great a few items on the menu but excellent quality, the mixed fresh juices are very good, staff very attentive, has a great place with a few tables on the back and is dog friendly.

1  Thank Marco A
Reviewed September 20, 2017 via mobile

Recommended by one yoga owner, as I was vegan and wasn't sure where to go for din. He recommended this place.

Ordered quinoa claypot rice with green soup. It was so delicious and portion was good size.

The shop is small with few small tables and also sells other health products. It was very cozy with nice music and would recommend go for lunch or dinner. They have cakew which looks yummy too, but I was abit too full in trying.

Just located opposite lamai Tesco and worth visiting.

1  Thank Mushi88
Reviewed August 29, 2017

I went into this lovely store and cafe looking for cashew milk and came out with so much more! They have a great selection of natural body care products as well as food items, candles, incense, and so much more. Their cafe has the best raw and healthy desserts and pretty tasty coffee too. Would highly recommend to everyone.

1  Thank Gnat100
Reviewed August 23, 2017

This is my 8th visit to Lamai and I was very happy to find the Health Shop this time. You enter to a glorious earthy massage-y smell of all their fantastic body products and take a seat at the welcoming tables. The first time I ordered the baked rice and quinoa, though I wanted to try the kimchi baked rice. So, today I did. OMG it is delicious. He said most places use sugar to ferment, but they use apple juice. I felt a bit healthier. Ill be back tomorrow to have the kimchi again - with extra kimchi. I also have a raw snickers bar for later..nom nom..

1  Thank Fleur R