“Intimate restaurant (booking advised)”
Review of Romantic bamboo

Romantic bamboo
Ranked #1 of 174 Restaurants in Lamai Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Romantic Bamboo came highly recommend to us by both our hotel (Rockies) and friends. On arrival we were warmly greeted by the two Italian brothers who were charismatic hosts throughout. My wife and I opted for Thai food (although they serve Italian too). We felt as if we got a truly authentic taste of Thailand and would certainly go back. Can’t recommend the food and ambiance enough

Write a ReviewReviews (1,630)

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I popped in for a meal one evening. We really enjoyed the pasta dishes. The freshness of the ingredients was very noticeable, even in the simple bruschetta starter which was recommended by owner. The portion was size was generous too.

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

We visited on 28.3.18 with all family . Cute little setting just off main road. Very helpful friendly staff who discuss menu options with u - even brought our key card that we left back to our hotel- so excellent service. Food was equally impressive especially the leanest homemade bolognaise meat sauce ever had, carbonara also very good - nice if you want a break from Thai food but serves both so you can mix and match. Definitely worth a visit but book as always busy .

Reviewed March 30, 2018

A delightful little restaurant owned by two friendly and welcoming Italian brothers from Emilia Romagna and Thai partners that offers both Thai and Italian food. I had the Amatricana with homemade spaghetti alla chitarra which was absolutely delicious, very rich and full flavoured. My girlfriend loved her seafood spaghetti too. Also had some very nice house red wine which was a welcome change and me and my girlfriend shared a delicious chocolate desert. We had a very enjoyable evening here, highly recommended!

1  Thank npf-1986
Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

I came here with 2 friends and we loved it! 2 of us had Italian dishes which were some of the best Italian food we’ve ever had and my friend had a Thai green curry which was also very delicious. Desert was also very good. The manager and staff were were friendly and had very good recommendations. I don’t understand the negative comments at all; the people who aren’t happy just don’t expect a place to be busy and decent enough to have to turn customers away clearly .
Excellent food thank you! :)