Overall lamai wanta is a very nice hotel with its own character away from the typical international hotel chains.rooms are nothing special but clean and spacious enough for two. Room prices have gone up from 25 euros four years ago to 60-70 euro per night which is still a fair price compared to other hotels in lamai. There are two things which could be improved: one is the pool area which has no personnel around for keeping the area clean etc. Further the service in the coast cafe is very poor and the staff very unfriendly. However, I would consider to stay in this hotel again if going to samui.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fun, flowers, smile and momentums of happiness is all about our boutique beach resort “Lamai Wanta Beach Resort”.Located at the main coast of Lamai, at the heart of Koh Samui. Lamai Wanta provides a perfect atmosphere to rejuvenate your soul, reward a floral holiday, recharge your batteries and relax at the most cozy private beach of Lamai Wanta. The Boutique Resorts offer 74 most convenient room on floral theme with plush amenities and spacious size of bed. A floral sunbath, and smile therapies are just a few activity to name about, but lots to see when you are here. Reawaken your freshness of mind with the subtle rhythms of waves softly lapping the pristine aroma of herbs and flower. Enjoy the warmness of hospitality Lamai Wanta Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Lamai Wanta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lamai Wanta Hotel Lamai Beach
- Lamai Wanta Beach
- Lamai Wanta Hotel Beach
- Lamai Wanta Ko Samui/Lamai Beach, Thailand