Eden Roc Resort Hotel & Bungalows
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Kresten Palace(Koskinou)
US$215
Travelocity
HotelQuickly
1,789 results
All reviewschampagne baranimation teamfire showrhodes townbeach tavernaslide poolsea viewpools are salt watermain barprivate beachmanager georgegeorge vthe grilla la cartegreat holidaybar staffeden room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I am really pleased to be revisiting this hotel again this year. We arrived after the all inclusive but was provided with a glass of bubbly or orange juice nice touch to the start of a very nice hoilday.( never been given this before) The pool side is always busy and difficult to find a bed in the height of season (tell where it's not) but go to a manager there are always plenty of them around enquiring if everything is okay who most definitely will find you some. The room we had was garden view it was perfect nicely decorated clean beds very comfortable. We had a problem with the lock on balcony door but even though this was way passed midnight a maintenance chap came and fixed it straight away. The food is something to write about we have numerous choices for eating and all are excellent the ala carte restaurants are available to everyone via booking at the reception the buffet you turn up and again there is a manager visible to help if required. This relaxed comfortable environment is perfect for all ages the hotel is situated in a bay so there are sea views from every aspect. I am most sure that we are going to have the same great time that we had last year. The only change we have gone for is a sea view and all inclusive extra which I am sure we will benefit even further.We've even sold the place to our friends who know we never fully satisfied with a place and never return. THAT'S UNTIL WE STAY HERE.Can't wait for your great hospitality in July 2018

Stayed: July 2017
VAS_G., General Manager at Eden Roc Resort Hotel & Bungalows, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Gracieboo12

Thank you for your positive feedback and, above all, thank you for your loyalty and good "word of mouth" spread .

We are happy to have provided you with an enjoyable experience and to know that our brand concept focusing on quality was so much appreciated by yourself.

Our Culinary options are indeed very special. Our intention was to make every guest feel as if he is eating at a different Restaurant of high quality every night and we believe we have achieved it.

We are proud to have a dedicated team of professionals in our team who are all eager to give their best services.

All my colleagues join me in wishing you the best and we await for your next stay in our hotel.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

We had two families traveling, one stayed in a standard room, we had superior. The superior room had safety box, extra bathroom accessories and it was usually kept better cleaned than the standard. In the standard room the sheets were not changed during our stay, we know this as one of the kids had some bleeding and the same blood stain remained in the sheets during our stay. Also they were offered only two towels although three persons stayed in the room, the third towel was given on extra request. Both of the rooms had the nicest view to the sea.

The restaurants were great, we enjoyed the food and in the end of the season you could quite easily do table reservations when you just realized how and when they should be done. The Champagne bar was an amazing add to the bar selection, in the end of the season not all the vines on the list was served. The buffet was also really good, and especially the Grill and Asian restaurants was really enjoyable experiences. The Greek restaurant served super lunch, but during day time there was a lot of wasps and my daughter went crazy and declined to visit the beach restaurants during day time because of the wasps. The gyros served in lunch time was so popular that usually we did not get any as we arrived too late.

The water on the swimming pool was freezing, but we still went to water gym because we are Finns and used to freezing water. Sea water was nice, refreshing but not cold. It was really difficult to get clean beach towels. You never knew when to collect them, and easily they run out in couple of minutes and you would need to wait for the next day. For towels there were always many excuses and explanations, which I found mostly amusing but some of my co-travelers found those really irritating. In general the service was good, only sometimes we got ignored in the beach restaurants, we did not know if we sat on wrong table or what was the problem, but others got service, water cans and bread and we didn't.

I also went to wake up gym a couple of times. It was enjoyable and relaxing. Kids went to play some mini golf and Tennis, the playgrounds were outdated and worn out but we did not expect to find any luxury there. The gym was ok and you can easily do a basic exercise there, much better than in many holiday resorts I have visited. The evening program was mostly entertaining, and my daughter specially loved the fire show.

The ultimate bonus of this resort is the all inclusive concept that gives you many choices for food and drinks with ok price. In the end we fell in love with Eden Roc Resort and we are returning in 2018. I have never before visited such a place where I would like to visit again instead of experiencing something new.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Hanna K
VAS_G., General Manager at Eden Roc Resort Hotel & Bungalows, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2018

Dear Hanna K

We are happy to have provided you with an enjoyable experience and to know that our brand concept focusing on quality was so much appreciated by yourself that made you decide to visit us again.

We sincerely value your feedback towards our team members and services provided,regarding the housekeeping issue. Please rest assured that it was taken into consideration for improvement and correction to meet and exceed our guest’s experiences. Your concern has been passed to the relevant department head for investigation and action.

I welcome the opportunity to ask you not to hesitate to contact me directly/personally in order to take care of your 2018 reservation and stay. Please send me your reservation details in full on TA inquiries section.

It was our pleasure hosting you in Eden Roc Resort Hotel and we look forward to welcoming you againin order to create another unforgettable experience.

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Just a quick review.
We stayed in a bungalow. Though the resort is a bit dated it is well maintained and clean
Our bungalow was large and quiet.
The food was good and fresh. Our children loved the fresh yoghurt.
The staff were always smiling and very helpful.
Kids room is small but air conditioned with friendly staff.
A really nice place to visit - we really enjoyed our stay thank you

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank SKShukla
VAS_G., General Manager at Eden Roc Resort Hotel & Bungalows, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

Dear SKShukla

Thank you for awarding us the highest possible rating for your recent stay at Eden Roc Resort hotel.

I would like to convey our gratitude for your beautiful words of praise regarding our premises and of course our amazing team.

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

Stunning position over the sea, great facilities, we are not fussy eaters but we find that the food need to improve a bit more, amazing pool , great staff and animation team , we already booked 2 weeks in june 2018 and we litterally cant wait to go back!!!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
VAS_G., General Manager at Eden Roc Resort Hotel & Bungalows, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Dear brunodemajeck86

I would like to thank you for your beautiful words of praise regarding our premises and of course our amazing team.

We constantly upgrade our services and facilities, thus looking forward to the new seson2018 mouthwatering menus.

All in all, the customer service is really what makes the hotel so impressionable

We look forward to welcoming you again very soon in order to create another unforgettable experience.

Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

I went in fab Eden Roc for a fab week.

I was surprised by the magnificent states all very well prepared and kind in the hotel they are all extremely familiar. a special thanks to the young animators who made my days fun with their desire to do. Michele the head animator, the solar Marisol, the good dancer Laura, and artiom have made my holiday super.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
3  Thank 000024680000
VAS_G., General Manager at Eden Roc Resort Hotel & Bungalows, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2018

Dear 000024680000

Thank you for choosing the Eden Roc Resort for your holidays. We are happy your impression was a most positive one. We find it rather rewarding that you rated us so positively as we constantly strive to achieve the highest level of guest’s satisfactions to their expectations.

I am delighted to know that your stay with us was rather successful and enjoyable and that our staff contributed their outmost to your overall experience in the best of ways and that you felt the true meaning of Greek Hospitality throughout your stay.