All reviewsturda salt mineplace to stayromaniaweddingfacilitiesapartment
Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

The food was delicious, the prices were resonable and the staff very friendly .
1 goulash soup , 1 chicken soup, 1 fried trout with polenta, 1 pastrami with polenta, 1 tuna spaghetti , 5 pepsi and 1 beer - 150 Ron .
I highly recommend this romanian traditional restaurant

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

We wait for the waiter taking our order more than 30 minutes.
Even if we decide to order a regular dish no something sophisticated we has to wait another 20 minutes for the soup and when it arrive they bring us something else not what we ordered. So we has to wait another 10 minutes for the first plate.
The main dish was already cold and reheated in my opinion more than twice times.
We where very disappointed becouse was not the first time eating there without bad experience.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

We stayed her for 3 nights as was attending a wedding, we were welcomed by a lovely receptionist who we had e mailed and asked for a room with a balcony, she picked us a nice room with balcony as requested. We ate at the restaurant at lunch time and in evening and found it very enjoyable. Breakfast was good all in all an enjoyable stay

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 3, 2017

Spent two night here with my family. We had three rooms for 7 people. Wonderful hotel especially for Romania. Rooms were large with plenty of space. The bathrooms were also large and very modern as were the rooms. There is a restaurant on-site and the food was great and lots of it. When making the reservations, I was nervous about the hotel as I am for any hotel in Romania. This hotel exceeded all my expectations. If you need a hotel in the Campia Turzii region, go here its very very good. We will return.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed June 24, 2017 via mobile

Amazing food and service. My room had it's own private balcony a queen size bed and a single in it up to date bathroom. The views pretty good; the reception team very helpful as well. Beds a little soft for my liking but that's my taste. Would come back if ever this way.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends