“Not the best experience”
Review of Pizzanini

Pizzanini
Ranked #5 of 34 Restaurants in Horten
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

I went to pizzanini hoping to enjoy their service and their food. Unfortunately, i probably came in a day when the waiters were not in the mood to work. They seemed nice but when i asked to move in to another table i had to bring all my food from one table to another. Given the italian name i was expecting a better tastin pizza however it was kind of olish. I hope that i just came the wrong day to order a pizza there. I hope that the next time will be better.

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

There are other restaurants and cafes worth visiting in Horten but if you're craving pizza pizzanini is the place to go. It's been there for as long as I can remember, generations of Norwegians have grown up eating at this pizzeria. I can still remember the smell of the fresh pizza the first time I ate there as a kid. Be sure to grab a seat outside if it's sunny. Italian or American is up to you, you won't be disappointed unless your not a pizza person.

We had a table of four, the waitors were quite busy so we struggled a bit getting their attention, but it was worth it, I had an Italian pizza and beer. My first time trying a Italian at this place and I wasn't disappointed. The bottom, sauce and cheese was delicious. A little more filling than expected but I enjoy surprise treats like that.

Everyone was satisfied with their meals and drinks.

Keep on making those pizzas!

Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

Went there for lunch and me and my husband decided to try the two different calzones they had to offer. One classic with ham and cheese and one spicy Mexican style with lots of jalapeños. The food was tasty and the portions was satisfying and filling. As condiments we got a homemade garlic dressing and salsa. The waitresses were friendly and attentive. Was very pleased with both food and service.

Reviewed February 9, 2018

Havent been to a Pizzanini for ages. But someone recommended it.
Nice building. Even at winter.
Good service but the pizza cooncept was stuck in the past. Pizza has evolved. This restauramt has not. Methinks.
A little unattentative service.
Not a bad experience. Just very mediocre.

Reviewed May 29, 2017

This is a Pizzaplace as evident by its name and as such it has a great selection of pizzas. We have eaten here on many occations and never been let down. The flavors are simple, pure and flavorfull. Fluffy and crispy crust and great sauce. The service was quick and efficient while still friendly. You can ask for delivery for a fee. Theres a smaller selection of beverages, but just ok, nothing more. If you are comming here in a large group on the weekend you might do yourself a favor and get a reservation as it can be rather packed as this is a local favorite.
The prices are as a standard pizzaplace, no higher, no lower, just better.