“Trendy with Tasty Food”

Chiringuito Las Dalias Es Figueral
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Nice location and has a nice beach vibe. Food was tasty although my fish and chip portion was the same size as the kids for twice the price.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

The place looked really busy when I walked in, unexpectedly on my own, in trepidation of finding a successful lunch somewhere.. but I was so well looked after. Never forgotten for a moment so I rate the service as excellent.

Food was also very good, I had the fish and chips, or their wonderful version of. Super views, good vibe with some funky music in the background from a DJ, not too loud just right.. a good fun relaxed but smart place to be.

Thanks, I would highly recommend and I for one will be back this season..

Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

One of my favorite places in terms of beach food drinks people and atmosphere but the service has rather deteriorated over the years. They should be able to do better!

1  Thank MadyMLondon
Reviewed August 10, 2017 via mobile

Stopped off for a quick drink while deciding where to eat and enjoyed a couple of cocktails and excellent dumplings to curb our hunger, as recommended by our bar man. Great spot to watch the beach goers and good chilled out playlist kept things nice and light.

Reviewed July 27, 2017 via mobile

Staff enough welcoming, but the chicken curry was strange and not good,
It's like cat food (chicken taste) mixed in 1 kilo of curry powder, with 1 liter of coco milk. It comes with one small spoon of rice which could feed half a kid and humid beetroots crisps on top of it...

Nice place on the beach not crowded so much !
Prices are correct, and other dishes might be good (fish)