My husband and I stayed at this hotel a few years ago. We booked it as a last minute cheap and cheerful holiday. The rooms were pretty basic but clean. There was no air conditioning back then which made sleeping quite difficult but the balcony and the view were amazing! We spent many a night drinking cheap alcohol and debating life. Its a lovely walk along to the Anfi Del Mar which has a cracking beach and nice bars and restaurants too. Would recommend for a cheap stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel consist of 232 apartments, all spacious and well decorated, with separate bedroom, balconies overlooking the sea or the gardens. Excellent locations right on the seafront and on the south-west coast of Gran Canaria which offers the best climate; less wind and more sun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Servatur Green Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Servatur Aparthotel Green Beach Hotel Patalavaca
- Green Beach Hotel Patalavaca
- Servatur Green Beach Patalavaca, Gran Canaria